The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Wasn't sure where to post this thread, but it was inspired from the brief misunderstanding in my Project thread XD

Think of the craziest crossovers of LBT possible and post a few possible (short descriptive) ways it might go.

Have fun! this thread is to build one's creativity! You could never go wrong -_o

Example and first concept:
LBT Meets Ghostbusters
Description: The incredible ghost busting duo are back! Only now they've been cursed by an evil spirit which sent them back in time, back to the prehistoric era. Now they must find a way back. With the help of colorful cute baby dinosoars Little Foot, Cera, Ducky and Petrie, they embark into a dark and creepy haunted cavern where they battle evil spirits.

LBT Meets Chuck Norris
Description: The Great Valley is under attack by evil terrorist Sharp Tooths, Chuck Norris travels back into time and saves the day, kicking lizard butt to bring piece and harmony back into the blissful land.

LET THE INSANITY BEGIN!!!

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
all I have to say is (Kinda like Norris)

LBT VS UFC!

If you need a plot: No plot, just senseless brutality

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bob the Builder and LBT.  The adults hire bob and his crew to repair the great wall, but can they build it before the sharpteeth find out and get into the valley?   Can the gang keep the sharpteeth busy enough so they do not discover the damage to the great wall?

Curious George and LBT - George and the man with the yellow hat are visiting one of his friends who is showing the man with the yellow hat his invention.  George, curious about those shiny buttons ends up sending them into the past into the great valley.  Can the gang help george and the man with the yellow hat get back to their own time or are they trapped forever in the distant past.

Scooby Doo & LTB - During a foggy night Freddy turns down a wrong road and they wind up meeting the gang and they decide to help them solve a spooky mystery.

Star Wars & LBT - Sharpteeth are bad enough, but how about one that has fallen to the dark side.  Is there any hope for the gang against this, or will their new friend be able to help them?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here is mine.  The Teletubbies and Barney team up and invade the Great Valley.  The Teletubbies strike without mercy and assimilate all the adaults and only the kids are left.  Barney captures the gang and begines to sing his retarded song when suddenly all the pilots from the Ace Combat series show up and bomb the Teletubbies to kindom come.  Then they blow up Barney and it looks like the day is saved.  But then Dora and Boots show up and begine to do stupid stuff.  Then Jar Jar Binks comes out of an interdimentional portal and brings the Teletubbies back to life.  Jar Jar, Dora, Boots, and the Teletubbies begine to destroy the world but The Muppets arrive and with the help of the Ace Combat dudes, the Muppets and the LBT gang kill Barney and all the other freaks.  Jar Jar is thrown into a volcano and all is well.  But then Jar Jar's Force ghost comes back to haunt the gang forever!  Bmuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  Oh and the movie will also have lame pop songs.  Petrie dies of prostate cancer after singing a song about death and Littlefoot discovers that he is in love with Spike. :blink:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Nov 21 2007 on  03:46 PM
Here is mine.  The Teletubbies and Barney team up and invade the Great Valley.  The Teletubbies strike without mercy and assimilate all the adaults and only the kids are left.  Barney captures the gang and begines to sing his retarded song when suddenly all the pilots from the Ace Combat series show up and bomb the Teletubbies to kindom come.  Then they blow up Barney and it looks like the day is saved.  But then Dora and Boots show up and begine to do stupid stuff.  Then Jar Jar Binks comes out of an interdimentional portal and brings the Teletubbies back to life.  Jar Jar, Dora, Boots, and the Teletubbies begine to destroy the world but The Muppets arrive and with the help of the Ace Combat dudes, the Muppets and the LBT gang kill Barney and all the other freaks.  Jar Jar is thrown into a volcano and all is well.  But then Jar Jar's Force ghost comes back to haunt the gang forever!  Bmuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  Oh and the movie will also have lame pop songs.  Petrie dies of prostate cancer after singing a song about death and Littlefoot discovers that he is in love with Spike. :blink:
This sounds suspiciously familiar to a fanfiction I read on fanfiction.net, where Boba Fett was dispatched to kill all of those characters you mentioned, including Jar Jar Binks. Were you responsible for the Barney army kill fest fanfiction? :P:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Nov 21 2007 on  04:46 PM
Littlefoot discovers that he is in love with Spike. :blink:
So then.. Broke Back Land Before Time?

XD

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Quote from: Manny Cav,Nov 21 2007 on  07:15 PM
Here is mine. The Teletubbies and Barney team up and invade the Great Valley. The Teletubbies strike without mercy and assimilate all the adaults and only the kids are left. Barney captures the gang and begines to sing his retarded song when suddenly all the pilots from the Ace Combat series show up and bomb the Teletubbies to kindom come. Then they blow up Barney and it looks like the day is saved. But then Dora and Boots show up and begine to do stupid stuff. Then Jar Jar Binks comes out of an interdimentional portal and brings the Teletubbies back to life. Jar Jar, Dora, Boots, and the Teletubbies begine to destroy the world but The Muppets arrive and with the help of the Ace Combat dudes, the Muppets and the LBT gang kill Barney and all the other freaks. Jar Jar is thrown into a volcano and all is well. But then Jar Jar's Force ghost comes back to haunt the gang forever! Bmuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh and the movie will also have lame pop songs. Petrie dies of prostate cancer after singing a song about death and Littlefoot discovers that he is in love with Spike. :blink:
This sounds suspiciously familiar to a fanfiction I read on fanfiction.net, where Boba Fett was dispatched to kill all of those characters you mentioned, including Jar Jar Binks. Were you responsible for the Barney army kill fest fanfiction? :P:
You know I'm not 100% sure, but I think I may have heard about that somewhere on Fanfiction.com too. :rolleyes:

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
ROFLMAO!! Chuck Norris, FTW! I think we know why the dinosaurs became extinct! He round house kicked them into oblivion! XDD j/k

Here's a weird crossover: Dragonball Z and the LBT. XD

Littlefoot: KA...MA....HA....MA.....HA!!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Superheroes and LBT - A mysterious flying rock falls near where the group are playing and the strange light it gives off for a short time seems to be nothing at first.  Later though they discover they can do amazing things, but so too can the 3 bullies who were nearby and were effected also.  Or perhaps a sharptooth was nearby and was effected.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So far so good, mateys! all the crossovers have been a fun read!

But now here's the one that should had started the topic, due to the misunderstanding of my other project:

LBT Meets Lord of the Rings
Description: Our Dino friends enter a strange cavern that takes them to a dark fantasy world, filled with evil. Now Little Foot joins Frodo on his quest to Mount Doom to destroy the Evil One Ring, Ducky and Petrie join Merry and Pippin in their constant struggle as they're swept away as prisoners by the evil Ork hordes to Soromon's Tower. Chomper kicks butt and saves the day at the Battle of Helms Deep. And they all join together in the final battle of the Pelenor Fields... If the battle is lost, all of Middle Earth and the Great Valley will fall under the dark shadow of Lord Sourun who will enslave all living beings.

This would also include an epic battle scene of Long Necks facing off with the Elephants, and Sharp Tooth gets recruited to Souron's dark Army... the witch king becomes jealous of a T-Rex and hense there comes an inner revolt that wipes out the forces of the dead city... harr!

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: kmothersil,Nov 21 2007 on  09:45 PM
Quote from: Manny Cav,Nov 21 2007 on  07:15 PM
Here is mine. The Teletubbies and Barney team up and invade the Great Valley. The Teletubbies strike without mercy and assimilate all the adaults and only the kids are left. Barney captures the gang and begines to sing his retarded song when suddenly all the pilots from the Ace Combat series show up and bomb the Teletubbies to kindom come. Then they blow up Barney and it looks like the day is saved. But then Dora and Boots show up and begine to do stupid stuff. Then Jar Jar Binks comes out of an interdimentional portal and brings the Teletubbies back to life. Jar Jar, Dora, Boots, and the Teletubbies begine to destroy the world but The Muppets arrive and with the help of the Ace Combat dudes, the Muppets and the LBT gang kill Barney and all the other freaks. Jar Jar is thrown into a volcano and all is well. But then Jar Jar's Force ghost comes back to haunt the gang forever! Bmuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh and the movie will also have lame pop songs. Petrie dies of prostate cancer after singing a song about death and Littlefoot discovers that he is in love with Spike. :blink:
You know I'm not 100% sure, but I think I may have heard about that somewhere on Fanfiction.com too. :rolleyes:
I found the link here, and I just have to say OH MY GOODNESS, YOU REALLY DID WRITE THAT, F-14 ACE, didn't you!? :o I read that months before I even knew this site existed! I guess it's a small world, even in the internet.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, I am responsible for that!  Oh the irony!
And now...
Lord Beckett (from Pirates of the Caribbean) teams up wih Adolf Hitler together they kidnap Spongebob Squarepants  and invade the Great Valley with an army of Nazis and the gang gets sent to a Nazi prison camp.  Beckett and Hitler then begin to poison the water supply but Captain Planet and Jack Sparrow show up, free the kids and set off to beat up the bad guys.  Jack Sparrow gets into a sword fight with Hitler and beheads him while Captain Planet beats Beckett to death with a dead fish and rips his head off.  
Then Captain Planet yells, "Protect the environment or I'll (bleep)ing kill you!  CAPTAIN PLANEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We never find out what became of Spongebob.  The movie would have bad voice acting, lame pop songs, a stupid plot, and have no continuity with the previous movies.  Oh and just for the heck of it there would be 300 Spartans serving Jack and Captain Planet.

PS> I am not really a fan of Captain Planet and I always hated his show.

EDIT: Never mind.  There was already a topic for my other story.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Nov 22 2007 on  11:30 PM
By the way, if you hate Barney and the Teletubbies then you must read this!
this!  Another one of my classics!  Note that it is very long.
I'm no fan of bashing fics.

Anyway, insane crossovers.. Hmm.. how about Land Before Time/Beast Wars? Oh and Land Before Time/Invader ZIM.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Harlem Globetrotters and the LBT - Can the famous basketball skills of the Harlem Globetrotters defeat the sharpteeth after them, or will the gang have to rescue their new friends.

Quantum Leap & the LBT - When Sam leaps something goes wrong and he is sent to a time far distant before his own time and into one of the gang, guess who.  Will Al and the others be able to figure out what went wrong and fix it or figure out why Sam is here?

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT meets Mr. T
Description: Mr. T is sent back in time by some evil genius opium dealer. Now Mr. T pities the fool that is a Sharptooth, he grabs them by the tail and swings them around and tosses them randomly into rock walls which causes big explosions. Mr. T saves the day and then teaches the gang a lesson about drugs and excersize and pitying fools who dont respect their mothers. He then somehow travels back to his time and gives a butt kicking to the evil genius opium dealer.

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
How 'bout LBT/Exorcist. The Gang discovers the Pazuzu statue and Littlefoot gets possessed.   :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The A-Team & LBT - The gang after tired of dealing with Red Claw and his sharp biters decide to hire the A-team to deal with them, but can they find them in time.  

(I got the idea from AvestheForumFox's LBT meets Mr. T)

Mohamed Ali & LBT - After proving he is the greatest, and after boxing Superman* and winning, Mr. Ali decides to take on an even greater challenge to prove he is the greatest, to go back in time and battle a T-rex.  What will the gang make of this strange new person?

*= it was a giant size comic, though I never read it I read a bit about the plot online.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Back to the Future and LBT - Dr. Brown, instead of just teaching his kids about dinosaurs, takes them back in time to actually see them.   What will the gang think of these strange  looking creatures with fuzzies on their heads and the odd looking creature that carries them?   What will Dr Brown think of talking dinosaurs?  
What mischief will the group get into?

Dink the Little Dinosaur & LBT - Dink and his friend are out playing and exploring, when they are chased by a sharptooth or a group.  The Littlefoot's group are exploring and bump into Dink's group.  They all run from the sharptooth and escape.  Littlefoot & group take Dink's group to a safe place, the great valley.  Will Dink and the others decide to stay there, or try to make it back to where they live?  

Dinosaucers & LBT - Genghis Rex, tired of always loosing to Allo decides to go back in time to get some earth dinosaurs to join his Tyrannos.  Allo & the others must follow to stop them.  Will any dinosaurs join Rex's Tyrannos? What could go wrong with Rex's plan? What will Chomper and the others think of a nice sharptooth who leads a group of plant eaters?

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
LBT and Pokemon:
As it turns out, the "World on the Reverse Side of Ours" mentioned in the Dex entry of the legendary Giratina refers to not only the afterlife, but every past, present, future, alternate world, fandom, and timeline of all media things ever created. We human beings didn't create any of our movies or write any of our books, we didn't make our manga and certainly never thought up our myths and stories. Those already existed, always have. Through some yet-to-be-deciphered mean and on some pandimensional level, everything pulses with what can only be described as 'echos', 'waves' of sporadic information, as if you gave someone a small corner of a photograph and told them to describe what is happening in the complete picture. Over time, someone may get enough waves to get a general idea of what the world the waves came from is like (or, as is more likely, a mishmash of waves from multiple worlds they have to connect together), and it usually comes in the spark of inspiration with a flurry of ideas, but since people think it is their creativity and their own mind that came up with this they copyright their idea as their own.

Now, if you keep all that in mind, let's say one day Giratina took a trip to the World on the Reverse Side of Ours, and it happened to take place in the Land Before Time fandom. Obviously, a 14'09" 1,654 pound winged six-legged centipede-dragon is bound to attract attention. From there, I will leave the reader to figure out one of the things that could happen, because I think I used up all my energy just writing out that first block of text and trying to see if it made any coherent sense.