The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Captain America: Civil War

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
WASHES OUT THE BAD TASTE BVS LEFT BEHIND! As I knew it would. Despite my own dislike of the "hero vs hero" storyline, I felt that this movie earned it and resolved it well. Unlike BvS, the characters are well-written, the story is believable, the action is great and heart-pumping, the villain is unique and frightening, and it balances a very large cast of characters very well without letting its leads get lost in the sea of characters. It was two hours and eight dollars well-spent and I really enjoyed it.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'd like to go see it sometime.  These slave drivers I work for keep calling me in on my off days.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I may see it as well it looks okay despite me not being a huge marvel fan.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Quote from: ADFan185,May 7 2016 on  11:16 AM
I may see it as well it looks okay despite me not being a huge marvel fan.
Before you go, how well-versed are you on the Marvel Cinematic Universe? This movie is absolutely banking on their audience being familiar with the series. They don't hold your hand or give a "previously on" to get you up to speed.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm pretty good I can catch up pretty fast so I don't need my hand held.