The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Minecraft Role-play?

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
HELLO EVERYONE! I'M SINCERELY SORRY THAT I KEEP DISAPPEARING AND RE-APPEARING OFF GOF! DX

Also, I do keep realizing that I constantly disappear off the face of the earth for some unexplainable reasons  (please forgive me and blame real life and my lack of motivation to post and write!), however, I'm back and am more than ready to start role-playing again on GOF once more! Anyhow, like the title says this is a Minecraft based RP and the setting will be placed within the world of blocks, however, unlike the game itself the role-play will be more “realistic” compared to it. This means that some of the laws of physics found within Minecraft will no longer apply and will be replaced with our own (that means that you can no longer create massive floods out of one block of water or lava).

Also, this role-play has no particular plot or storyline whatsoever and will only be featuring the little adventures and interactions between the characters within the given area that the role-play is placed in. Therefore, everyone will have the ability to have adventures by themselves for a short amount of time (you have to talk to someone some point in time) and everybody will be living within the same town/area. As it will provide a reason as to how everybody knows eachother... *shrugs*

General Idea

Whether you're a miner, explorer, a builder, a black smith, or a potion maker... (or even a creeper) just about anybody is accepted within our small unnamed village made out of of blocks! As long as you don't grief or create any unwanted spills you're allowed to join us, heck, even creepers can live with us as long as you don't explode or destroy any of us or our buildings.

Rules

1. No godmodding.
2. Keep it PG-13.
3. Try your best when it comes to spelling and grammar. Although, the occasional typo is allowed and can be tolerated, however, if you cannot create a post with more than 5 sentences written with some decent details...then this RPG isn't for you then.
4. Romance IS allowed as long as it makes sense.
5. Don't control another person's character or make them die earlier than they should (only the owner of the said OC possesses the power to kill their own characters). So, even if the voices in your head are tempting you to do such actions, DON'T, you will be no longer allowed to post or participate in this RP! By the way, this rule also applies to several NPCs (villagers), so, please refrain from murdering any creatures unless they're either passive or hostile mobs.
6. Treat your fellow role-players the way you want to be treated, so, please kindly treat each other with respect and kindness.

Profile Sheets

Name:
Nickname:
Species (Human, Creeper, Enderman (only male Enderman OCs please), Spiders…etc):
Occupation/Speciality (adventurer, miner, builder, medic…etc/Optional):
Personality/Bio:
Additional information (Optional):

I shall post my character sheets later. =3