The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello again.

Deatharte

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Well, seeing as my previous account was suspended, and I was curious as to the continued goings on, I figured I'd backdoor my way in with this account.
Yes, that's right.  It's me.  Starfall.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We don't appreciate people having two accounts, especially not if one of them is suspended. Please just wait until your suspension runs out before you return.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
This could be a pretty good reason to actually turn your suspension into a permanent ban! :angry:
Suspensions after rule breaks are not supposed to be "backdoored". This action itself is yet another rule break. After the way you acted and harshly and deliberately stepped on many toes here you better accept the consequences and don't try to sneak around like that!
In your own words from a thread dealing with violence among teenagers:
If they're getting attacked, they probably did something to deserve it, anyways.
While I don't agree with accepting violence as punishment in case of doubt you definitely did something to deserve the suspension you got and you should better accept it unless you want us to see this sneaking it as a reason to take further steps!