The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

30th Anniversary

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Next Year, Sunday, November 18, 2018 will mark the 30th anniversary of the first Land Before Time movie. It surprises me that the series will be able to make it this far. I wonder if Universal will do a reunion party of the movie, that the original cast and crew will attend it.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
That date would be a great date from now for a sequel to be made to commemorate it.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
^no. It's good to finally realease full version of the movie.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Sep 5 2017 on  06:29 AM
^no. It's good to finally realease full version of the movie.
I hope Universal decides to release it after years of fans asking for them.

Metro717

• Ruby
    • View Profile
There it is. The day that marks the 30th Anniversary of the first Land Before Time movie is here!
I was originally going to make some fan art, but since my drawing skills are not that bright, i decided to make this picture instead. Hope you like it!

Happy 30th, LBT!
Long-lost LBT fan.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
They did release a playset, which can be found here:
https://www.amazon.com/Land-Before-Time-Anniversary-Collection/dp/B07DL8TNG4
There are some reviews on YouTube of the playset as well. Unfortunately, we didn't get a new movie trailer or the release of the deleted scenes, but I wasn't expecting that, was just hoping.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

RubberDucky

• A Mo Fan Too
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • You should not eat talking trees. Nope, nope, nope
    • View Profile
    • Odie's Ocean on Wordpress
Happy 30th anniversary, TLBT! :celebrate :DD
Pinkie Pie is best pony, yep yep yep! :duckyhappy My favorite LBT sequel is LBT V. :chompysmile
My thelandbeforetime.org username is Ducky. :Mo

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Man and it seems like the 25th anniversary wasn't too long ago. Time sure passes without us realizing :^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

Sergeant Burker

• Lord Of The Underworld
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hades here, lord of the underworld, how you doing?
    • View Profile
Happy 30th Birthday to my favorite animated movie of all time! :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate
How sentimental. You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!

Bruno

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Finally got around to watching the first movie today to celebrate the 30th Anniversary, albeit 2 days late. Also, Happy Anniversary Land Before Time~ :celebrate

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This was a discussion thread for what Universal would do concerning the original movie for the 30th anniversary, not to celebrate. The celebration thread is at http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=16217