The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Will LBT continue after JOTB?

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Personally, I hope so; I wanna see more of what the staff can do in fleshing out the LBT universe. But I agree with everyone when they say it'll all depend on the sales.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sales being the big thing.  I do hope the writing and directing is good or great.  That'll much more likely to sell well and have more sequels.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, Aria hasn't heard so I'm assuming there won't be anymore.  :cry

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
They're probably waiting to see if 14 turns a profit or not to make a decision. That's probably why the voice actors don't know anything, but are just being hopeful.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I agree with Vonboy.  The distributor will want to see the actual sales figures of LBT 14 before making a decision on further sequels.  Thus any conjecture at this point about whether the series will be continued is premature, in my opinion.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Jan 21 2016 on  02:17 AM
Well, Aria hasn't heard so I'm assuming there won't be anymore.  :cry
Don't assume anything just yet. We don't even know how well the movie is selling because it's obviously not out yet. Let's remain hopeful.

Parker

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The studio probably won't tell the actors anything until solid plans for a new movie are in place. Movie-making can be a secretive business a lot of the time.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Where would be a good place to look up dvd sales? I'd love to see how the movie is selling soon, if possible.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Feb 11 2016 on  05:32 PM
Where would be a good place to look up dvd sales? I'd love to see how the movie is selling soon, if possible.
Check the main JOTB thread. There are already numbers being reported by fellow users.