The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A topic to put shots of your favorite characters

Guest · 29 · 10003

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Y'know, I think those three should have had their own spin off series, like "The Adventures of Ducky, Spike and Petrie" or something like that. They just are a really good team those three.

That would be a cool way to reboot LBT...while Littlefoot, Cera, Chomper and Ruby are off doing something.

I remember they gave "Jimmy Neutron" a spinoff that had Sheen as the main charadcter, and Carl was in it too...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Whoa! I just came up with a nice fanfiction idea including Dutrike! :lol: I wonder if that's going to work...
I really like this trio, they hardly argue in contrary to Littlefoot and Cera and they are very cool characters: Spike, the calm, friendly and protective Spiketail with the big hunger, Petrie, the self-conscious, gullible and funny flyer with his funny grammar and Ducky, the sweet, cheerful and friendly Swimmer with her speech pattern :lol:
Inactive, probably forever.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't really feel the same about the character (Bron) anymore. Guess it was just a passing thing.