The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A topic to put shots of your favorite characters

Guest · 29 · 9915

Bruton the Iguanodon

I'm not sure if this is the forum to put it in, but I've decided to make a thread in which you collect your favorite shots from the films/tv series of your favorite character, or favorite group. It should be blessing for anyone who's attached to a pair (e.g., Petrie/Ducky) or group, by putting down all their best---and, just to make it complete, bitter---moments together.

I hope this topic isn't stupid like a whole bunch of topics I've made have been.

Anyways, I'm collecting Ducky, Petrie and Spike screenshots. The three have gotten some cute---and...not-so-cute---moments together. Here's a ton.

That's all I can put on this page.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Here's some more.

I know, I'm obessed with collecting odd things.  :lol:

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Heh great, I don't tend to take screenshots, but I might in the future.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Cute! It seems that you like Dutrike ( the trio name I gave to them). My favorite is the 6th one in your 1st post.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Cute! It seems that you like Dutrike ( the trio name I gave to them). My favorite is the 6th one in your 1st post.

I sure do!  :exactly  They're my top three favorite of the gang, and I felt a good way to express it would be to collect all these images. By the way, that's a cute trio name you gave them!  :)  And the 6th one is also probably my favorite. I think it's cute how Spike is casually sitting like that.  :smile

But darn...I lost the one from movie 4...I'll go find it and put it back up.  

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile

Bruton the Iguanodon

You're welcome.  ;)

I plan to get as many as I can on here. I think I'm doing pretty good so far! :)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Really cute. It makes you think the three of them are closer than most people think.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Y'know, I think those three should have had their own spin off series, like "The Adventures of Ducky, Spike and Petrie" or something like that. They just are a really good team those three.

I have a headcannon thing that Petrie can have an A-type personality if he's given the chance, so he would be the insecure alpha of the group, but Ducky would take an ineshitive(sp?) if she saw fit for the situation. Spike of course would be the gentle, understanding, but strong silent protector of the group, since he's the largest one of the three.

Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent here, but your photos made me think about that.

I unfortunately do not have images, but when I have more time, I'd like to talk about my favorite scenes with certain characters.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Funny, I had the same thought!

I just wondered how it could be pulled off since it wouldn't seem fair to exlude 2 (and now 4) members of the gang...but hey there was one where Spike Cera and Ruby were at the mudholes, maybe we can come up with some occasions where Spike, Ducky and Petrie are on their own!  :D

My only problem is I keep losing some of my pictures, with this white square that says "tinypic has removed this image" coming up. A little help much appreciated.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Some of your pictures may be too big. A 300 KB pic is not a tiny pic anymore. You should stop saving images in PNG format and start using JPEG.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Oh, that would be so cool! I mean, I really like the three of them, and it would be nice to know more about them and to see them "star" for once. I also like trios the best when I read stories, and the trio I like now remind me of the evil version of Dutrike.  :)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Bruton the Iguanodon

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Heh, it's interesting seeing the contrast in animation through the years XDD
very stark in the first few and then in the later years they're much more 3D
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Yeah... the difference between the older and the newer movies is quite immense  :wow
I personally prefer the animation style of the Original over all other movies' animation style. The style of 2-6(especially in 6) isn't that great... 7 and 8 are okay... 9 has nice water... 10... okay except the solar eclipse... 11-13 looked really great to me

Anyway nice bunch of Dutrike pics... inspirations for my artwork ;)
Inactive, probably forever.