The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Well, it's been a while huh?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey guys, I suppose you've all been wondering why I suddenly disappeared without a word? Well, I've returned now :)

The reason for my long absense was a mixture of exams killing my free time (hence I also quit Skype for a while -->Huge distraction!) and some trouble with the administrative team of the forum that hopefully won't be a problem anymore now that I've taken a break from things to let things cool down.

Been missing the place, I'll soon catch up on things... shouldn't take too long  ^^spike

PS: Since a few keys of my keyboard on my laptop are malfunctioning, I may still be a bit silent but I'm going to get an external one asap so I don't have to use my phone or our family's computer anymore ^^
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ah I'd noticed you haven't been very active anymore. Nice to have you back

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, SOme of us were wondering where you had gone. Great to see you back! :DD

I would love to catch up on skype sometime, whenever you have some free time, and have a keyboard handy that's not obliterated. :p
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
Welcome back Ducky123. We missed you and glad you are back.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome back, Ducky.  :wave It is good to have you back on the forum.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great to have you back on the forum.  I can understand you being busy, to busy, to be on here much, but great that that is over.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody :) I actually just received an USB-keyboard I can use so I can write things easily from my laptop again (which also means I'll pick up my writing asap and be active on skype again :yes)
Inactive, probably forever.