The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi guys

Rustam · 12 · 1875

Rustam

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Social Network Profile
Hi there. I read your forum for a long time (since 2012), but now I decided to register and post a message. :wave I'm a longtime fan of LBT. At the age of seven I looked at the first movie and since then I have not missed a single new series. My favorite character is Littlefoot. His boundless kindness always was for me an example for imitation.
Now I am one of the active members of a very-very small Russian-speaking LBT-community. I am engaged in the artistic translation of songs, and also unofficial translated 14 part of the movie. Our community lives thanks to your forum too. :)
I hope that I can communicate here. I'm using translator to leave messages, so do not be surprised if some of my phrases look strange. :)
Forever in the past.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hi there, Rustam! Welcome to the GOF! Hope you have a great time here!

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
Well hello! Like you, I also read this forum for quite a while (since 2014) but decided to register in 2017. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Здорово! И добро пожаловать!

Welcome to the GOF forum!  :D
Glad to see yet another lbt fan here. :)

Translated version of LBT14? Awesome! Long time I anted to do the same since till this time I didn't see ANY Russian version of JOTB.
Can I look at it? ;)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Heya, always great to see new members join us  :)littlefoot

Hope you have fun here and don't worry about language. English is not my native language either :)
Inactive, probably forever.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF. Hope you'll enjoy your time here.  :)littlefoot

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome Rustam! Even though I first joined in 2007 I've been absent for almost 7 years so I almost consider myself new. Glad to have you apart of the community!

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Hi there Rustam, nice to see new members, hope you enjoy yourself here.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, Rustam!  :wave It is always great to see a new member.  Please feel free to participate in any discussions that strike your interest in the forum and to start topics of your own.  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Rustam

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Social Network Profile
Translated version of LBT14? Awesome! Long time I anted to do the same since till this time I didn't see ANY Russian version of JOTB.
Can I look at it? ;)
If you are logged in a VK, you can see the translated version in LBT-groups. But initially it is located in my diary. Here is the link.
Не ожидал увидеть здесь других русскоязычных фанов ЗДНВ)))
Forever in the past.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome to the forum, rustam! Always good to have a new member join. We have a couple posters here from Russia, so you arent the first poster to join us who hails from that country.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always great to see a new member on here.  As others have said we have others from Russia also, or have Russian as their native language.  I know you'll have a lot of fun here.