The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Robert Guillaume has died at 89

Hypno · 7 · 1152

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Robert Guillaume, the voice of Mr. Thicknose in LBT VIII has passed away today. He also voiced the popular character Rafiki in The Lion King as well as Isaac Jaffe on Sports Night. He was a very good actor so this is sad news indeed. Thoughts go out to fans, friends and family of him, this was very shocking, I learned of this just now :(
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
knew him best as Rafiki, although he had a long and storied career. RIP.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Darn! May he rest in peace. I can't believe he died on my birthday/starday!! He will surely be missed. :(petrie

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
He truly had a long and distinguished career. May he rest in peace.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
And I hear he actually died of natural causes. About frikkin' time that somebody famous actually die naturally. In these last few years, its all been accidents, suicides, and cancer.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf