The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

PanickyPetrie14 peeking back!

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
I'm not sure if some members still remember me, but I'm a pretty old member here (well, for some it might not be, but hey, I joined this forum like 2011), so I used to be active here around my starting days, from 2011-2012. But then I disappeared for some time and reappeared the next year, 2013, then 2014. Then I went off again.

After 3 years, I'm peeking back here again. Why? Well, apparently I found a quite interesting thing, Japanese Land Before Time Songs appeared on youtube and I was surprised to see such a version. A few days later, as I am writing this now, I found out the one who uploaded it was one of the members here, ChaoticPochi. And so, now I'm writing this to well, just to let people know I'm peeking back here again.

I haven't been active due to college and some changes here and there, though to be fair, my love for LBT has never perished not even one tiny bit. In fact, I found a fellow LBT fan at school, and that was really really rare to happen. It's really mostly just college that's in the way making me really busy and all that.

So anyway, hihi again old members, and hello new members  :DD

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi PanickyPetrie14 and welcome back! :smile I actually came back myself this May after a good 7 years or so of inactivity. Post-Secondary education was also a major cause of my inactivity as well, though I also lost some interest in LBT at the time.

How do you like the spiffy new update to the forum?

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770 on Nov 30 2017, 08:12:59 PM
Hi PanickyPetrie14 and welcome back! :smile I actually came back myself this May after a good 7 years or so of inactivity. Post-Secondary education was also a major cause of my inactivity as well, though I also lost some interest in LBT at the time.

How do you like the spiffy new update to the forum?
It feels still the same but with some additions. But having it feel and look the same is simply nostalgic to me, the same forum background, the same header banner, the same emoticons (with LBT characters addition though!), etc.

I love it just the same as when I joined this forum  :DD

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Welcome back! I've had a few long periods of inactivity myself :lol
Hope to see you around the forum!

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back! I'm the newest active member (excluding an account made by a banned member who rejoined and made about 100 posts before getting re-banned).

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Glad to see another member returning! :) I hope you'll enjoy your time here this time and stick with us for a while. On a side note, this topic should be in the Welcome Center section. ;)

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sovereign on Dec 1 2017, 09:09:44 AM
Glad to see another member returning! :) I hope you'll enjoy your time here this time and stick with us for a while. On a side note, this topic should be in the Welcome Center section. ;)
oh i merely thought that should be only for new members. but thank you  :DD  I shall hang around here for a while yep.

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
It's indeed good to see someone return, even if I wasn't around back then. Welcome back! :DD
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"