The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What did you get? Holiday 2017 Edition!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, it's Christmas!  I decided to share what I got this year.  It's not much, but I didn't really ask for much.

Anyways, here's my list of what I got.

-A bag of Hershey's Miniatures
-A pair of socks that says "I Need More Space" and has a space theme on them with an astronaut.
-Super Lucky's Tale for XBox One
-$30 in Gift Cards for XBox One (I know EXACTLY what I'm buying with it.)
-A picture of my latest niece. (Need to get a frame for it.)
-A self-made picture of snowmen by one of my other nieces. (It's creatively made from their footprints.)
-$35 in Gift Cards for Applebee's (LOVE eating there.)
-$15 in Gift Cards for Cold Stone Creamery (Great place for ice cream.)
-$125 in cash!
-A picture with various members of the family.

That's it!

So, what did you all get?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 02:18:20 PM by pokeplayer984 »

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I got four games.

- Assassin's Creed Origins (2017, PS4)

- WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 (2007, PS3)

- WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 (2008, PS3)

- Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 (2011, PS3)

Also got some chocolate, clothes, and some other stuff. Sixty dollars as well.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
got 50th anniversary of Rudolph on DVd
downloads of super lucky's tail, and sunset overdrive
 books on the Supreme Court
gift cards
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Socks and briefs
A red hoodie
A red shirt
Four Graphic shirts (Dragon Ball Z, Pinky and the Brain, Rocko's Modern Life, 90s NickToons)
A pair of shoes (Crocs)
Candy and chocolates
Jerky
$20 in cash
$100 Amazon gift card
Two GameStop gift cards ($25 and $200)
Three $35 eShop cards
Disney/Pixar MetalFigs (Disney - Mickey, Alice, Animal, Minnie, Kermit, Baymax; Pixar - Mr. Incredible, Sulley, Buzz Lightyear, Mike)
PokÈmon Danglers (Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon)
Mario Plushy
New Nintendo 2DS XL (Blue and Black)
Sonic Forces
PokÈmon Ultra Sun
PokÈmon Ultra Moon

Not only did I get everything that I've listed, but I also have a very interesting and special story to tell:

My dad and I were out finishing our Christmas shopping and we went to our local grocery store to pick up an Amazon gift card for me, when I noticed that we had parked across from one of our local new stations' cars. We went inside to get the gift card, pay for it and head home when I saw someone from the news station that was there with us. It was someone that I had seen on TV a lot when I was little. I had always wanted to meet him, but sadly it never happened, not even when I was a teenager... That is, up until this point. He was with his crew for a bit until he went off on his own to meet with other people in the store. I was at the checkout with my dad paying for my gift card and I told him that someone we've seen on TV was here with us, but he didn't see who it was at first until I saw the guy again. I told my dad to look, and he did. I then told him that I wanted to see the guy before we left, and we did, after paying for my Amazon gift card. I walked excitedly over to the guy and said hi to him. He was very excited to see me and my dad, then the two of us (me and the guy) gave each other a thumbs up, two high fives, and had two pictures taken together.

Overall, I've had an absolutely fantastic Christmas... One that I will definitely never forget. :DD  :smile
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 10:58:28 PM by Blitz »

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Geez, Blitz!  You sure got a lot of stuff!  Do you have a lot of relatives or something?

Anyways, that's a cool story!  Congrats on meeting whoever it was.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984 on Dec 25 2017, 10:26:22 PM
Geez, Blitz!  You sure got a lot of stuff!  Do you have a lot of relatives or something?

Anyways, that's a cool story!  Congrats on meeting whoever it was.
Yes, but I only spend time at my uncle (my dad's brother) and my aunt's house for Christmas aside from my own house.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 09:05:35 PM by Blitz »

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
$40

Starbound (PC)

Personal blender

Technically, Starbound isn't a gift given to me as I purchased it for myself.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I got some chocolate, clothes, a bit of money, a controller for my switch and Pokemon Ultra Sun from my friend (we have a history of buying each other the Pokemon games for Christmas when they come out).

That sounds pretty cool Blitz! I've bumped into my city's meteorologist before but that's about it.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770 on Dec 26 2017, 06:43:44 PM
I got some chocolate, clothes, a bit of money, a controller for my switch and Pokemon Ultra Sun from my friend (we have a history of buying each other the Pokemon games for Christmas when they come out).

That sounds pretty cool Blitz! I've bumped into my city's meteorologist before but that's about it.
Nice. To be more specific, the guy that I was referring to in my story was one of my local new stations' mascot. He did the school closings when I was little and when I was a teenager. I'm not sure if he still does it or not though. I can show you the two of us together, if you want.   :smile  :DD

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This year I received about $50 in Buffalo Wild Wings gift cards, three bottles of mead, and a pair of sports headphones. All of the gifts were greatly appreciated except for the "gift" of the stomach flu which my entire family caught from my nephew.  Thankfully we are all better now.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Late to the party with posting this, but I figured I'd post this anyways:

-$70 in cash
-Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Cons (whole family's)
-$50 GameStop card
-$50 Nintendo eShop card
-$25 Karma Koin card
-Little Caesars gift card
-The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch version)
-Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (whole family's)
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

-Breyer model horses
-Two mugs, one cat themed the other horse
-A horse themed dreamcatcher
-Some animal themed tops
-A box of chocolates
-A plushy snow leopard
-A tiger themed 2018 Calendar
-A little panda eraser
And last of all
-A giftcard to the local horse supply store, I plan to get a new show helmet with it.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mostly stuff for my apartment.  I got gift cards and used them at the antique store to buy the following:

Two Orient Express Paris-Istanbul brass lamps like this one.

A Kundo anniversary clock similar to this one.

A small Bulova brass clock (can't find a similar picture online) for my dresser and a small organizer tray.  Yeah, I like brass.

I also bought a chair for the corner next to my bed and some wall art for the living room.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 05:33:44 AM by F-14 Ace »