The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!!!!!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy birthdayday!!!!! :birthday  :wow  :smile  :DD .

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy birthday!  :birthday  :smile  :lol  :DD  I hope that you have a great day!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thank you. So far, my dad and I went to burger king, then we both went to the golf/driving range. I shot a bucket of 100 golf balls. Some of the shot distances were between 150-175 yards. Most of the balls that I shot had traveled between 100-125 yards. I mean I was *really* hitting those balls hard. *Bang! Bang!*  That had to have been my best performance at a driving range so far. It was great.

Now, we are about to go out for dinner, then come back to the house to unwrap presents and have cake. The cake is a 1/4 sheet, it's white with a buttercream filling. The cake's design theme is a beach and shoreline.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thank you. So far, my dad and I went to burger king, then we both went to the golf/driving range. I shot a bucket of 100 golf balls. Some of the shot distances were between 150-175 yards. Most of the balls that I shot had traveled between 100-125 yards. I mean I was *really* hitting those balls hard. *Bang! Bang!*  That had to have been my best performance at a driving range so far. It was great.

By the way, this is a picture of the tee areas of the driving range. In this picture, the tee/turf pads are not set up underneath the sun shade/canopy, but they were all set up today. You can see the yellow distance signs in the picture, too. (they mark 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, and 200 yards, and the back catch fence is either at 225 or 250 yards.)  http://golfworld76.com/wp-content/uploads/...golf-range1.jpg

Now, we are about to go out for dinner, then come back to the house to unwrap presents and have cake. The cake is a 1/4 sheet, it's white with a buttercream filling. The cake's design theme is a beach and shoreline.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay, my gifts were a total of $110 of birthday money, and a 3-pack of Florida State University/Seminoles Nike golf balls from my sister, mailed down from Tallahassee, where she's attending college.

Thank you for all of the 25th birthday wishes, everyone. :)

My 2 favorite greetings this year were bushwacked's:

Happy birthday to the biggest flyer fan I know! :lol:

and also Bruton's.

May you go on to be a handsome and graceful flyer in your next life!

I'd also really like to thank Pterano (Cal).  :yes Thank's for being there for me,  Pterano buddy! I really enjoy talking with you each day. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
A belated happy birthday to you :)
I hope your last year was a good one and that so will be the next one full of health, success, happiness, friendship, luck, peace, love and occupation :birthday