The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

jus wanted to clear up where my story is posted

Jrd89 · 4 · 1215

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I wanted to write this to clear up some confusion.

Last night, I started a thread on a story about Pterano, me, and Rinkus. and it's posted in several forums.

I got all mixed up

First, I put it here, on General LBTm

Second, I posted it on Fanart and fanfiction, than a user suggested that I put it in the "role play" area, so I put it on LBT RPG

But then, still another user suggested that I move it to Role play discussion, so I did that this morning.

I think I finally got it in the right section. I'm exhausted after finally finding the right spot.

So If you're looking to add on to the story, it's (honest) true location is on

(Role play discussion)

I got the story started with me meeting Pterano & Rinkus,

feel free to have a look for yourself (and add onto it, if you want to)  ;)

to Piecito: It's there in Role play discussion. I wanted it to be an (add the next part) kind of thing

(Any user can make a reply and say what happens next in the story)

like taking turns, so to speak. (any user is welcome to add the next part of the story)

I got it started (check out the story on role play discussion for specific details)

So, far I've met Pterano and Rinkus, and Pterano asked me who I was, and I just introduced myself to him

(go check it out)   :yes

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Well, for starters, this should have gone elsewhere =P . Or you could not have said anything. But you're still learning :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I will remove the rest of the topics then.  Thanks for the info! :)