The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Normal LBT art

Dalekdino · 282 · 32286

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awww, Ducky gettin a bath, Petrie was curious about those figures, and now the gang's all tuckered out and sleeping on that comfy looking bed.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 29 2014 on  07:22 PM
Awww, Ducky gettin a bath, Petrie was curious about those figures, and now the gang's all tuckered out and sleeping on that comfy looking bed.
Yes my bed is very comfy:)  Those 4 figures are just 4 out of 50 odd daleks I have. There's more of these to come.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 29 2014 on  01:53 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 29 2014 on  07:22 PM
Yes my bed is very comfy:)  Those 4 figures are just 4 out of 50 odd daleks I have. There's more of these to come.
I can see Petrie being curious, anyway, though. He seems to be easily curious. I bet they're all happy there, then. They SEEM to be, anyway.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 29 2014 on  08:12 PM
I can see Petrie being curious, anyway, though. He seems to be easily curious. I bet they're all happy there, then. They SEEM to be, anyway. [/QUOTE]
I can see myself tucking them in and putting the bed sheets over them for more warmf.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 29 2014 on  04:18 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 29 2014 on  08:12 PM
I can see Petrie being curious, anyway, though. He seems to be easily curious. I bet they're all happy there, then. They SEEM to be, anyway.
I can see myself tucking them in and putting the bed sheets over them for more warmf. [/QUOTE]
 Awww, yeah. And them even happier. It might also help improve Cera's opinions on other species.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here Spike is on my bed eating a bag of candy and really enjoying it. :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's something I decided to post I this forum is illustration of what I would have done if I had done the TV show. In this one. Bring Ali back AS A MAIN CHARACTER. (And would have got a better voice for here) Also brought in Chomper and Ruby after this..

Here all the gang are here to greet Ali as she and her herd have returned to the great valley and not just Littlefoot and Cera like in the episode she guest started in.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like both pictures, hope you do more.  And good idea about Ali that you had.  I wonder how that would have effected the series.    Maybe all the main characters may not be fully in every episode.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would have loved to see Ali being one of the main characters in the tv-series... She's my second favourite character along with Ducky after all ^^

Nice work! I like your LBT-art best :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Kor,Jul 29 2014 on  05:40 PM
I like both pictures, hope you do more.  And good idea about Ali that you had.  I wonder how that would have effected the series.    Maybe all the main characters may not be fully in every episode.
Oh yes I will do more on how I would have done the TV show. I also would have given Ruby a PROPER debut and actually show her meeting the others.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jul 29 2014 on  06:44 PM
I would have loved to see Ali being one of the main characters in the tv-series... She's my second favourite character along with Ducky after all ^^

Nice work! I like your LBT-art best :)
Oh I didn't know that. I've grown to like Ali too since I got back into TLBT. Well she is the guest character of my favourite squeal.

Vielen Dank! By that you main you like this normal plain and simple LBT art the most?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have a fanfiction idea that is, basically, an attempt to write a better tv-series :p Don't have enough time to work on it, sadly :(

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jul 29 2014 on  07:52 PM
I have a fanfiction idea that is, basically, an attempt to write a better tv-series :p Don't have enough time to work on it, sadly :(
I see, well I'm not much of a writer, so that's why I thought I'd use this forum to show how I would do the TV show in picture format..

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good, I look forward to seeing and reading more of your work.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Kor,Jul 29 2014 on  08:22 PM
I might also have brought in my OC "Bambo" in if I did the TV show..

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 29 2014 on  03:25 PM
Quote from: Kor,Jul 29 2014 on  08:22 PM
I might also have brought in my OC "Bambo" in if I did the TV show..
Really? Sounds like that can be interesting.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here Cera is introducing Ali to Tricia. Another thing I would do if I did the TV show is give Tricia more screen time and have her tag along with the gang now and again. Also develop the friendship between Ali and Cera, and maybe as I remember continuity. Have Cera return the favour to Ali for saving her in the land of mists, by having Cera save Ali at some point.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'd do that too :D Good picture :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jul 30 2014 on  09:41 PM
Yeah, I'd do that too :D Good picture :)
You mean give Tricia more screen time, or Cera returning the favour to Ali?

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwww, I can imagine Ali saying, "Awwww, you're sooo cuute! Hey, there, Tricia."