The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The LBT alphabet

Petrie · 47 · 5896

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
ooc:  I never did say this game would be easy, but I kind of figured with all the sequels we could make it work. ;)

Quiet! (hissed Cera to Littlefoot in LBT 2)

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Rincus - yeah.. maybe we should stop this forum and make up something new and more interesting...
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
spiketails

(at least I doubt we can make a third round without MANY repetitions)

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Threehorns (I agree with you Malte \: )
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I'll keep looking for new ideas. ;)  Unpinned, and is free to wither and die at will.....

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Sorry, but I can't stand watching something just sit there and die like this. Oh, the horrors of slowly dying in solitude over many years. This is no different than that giant mouth thing in "Return of the Jedi" that slowly digests things over a thousand years. Although I don't know how anything could live even one year with no nourishment anyway, but anything is possible in science fiction it seems. So I have come here to bring life.)

Since U was the last one here, even though used in a joking way, I'm up for V.
He tracked that pack of "varmints" and bopped 'em by the score, and everybody called him: "The Lone Dinosaur."
I'll keep looking for new ideas.
Maybe this could still work if every time a word was given, the next person could choose from the next three letters. For example, if someone says "Hatchling" then perhaps the next person could choose from I, J, or K. I haven't seen anyone in this thread having to skip that many letters before. Three times the options would make things easier I think, and the theme of alphabetically is still used, just in a bigger way. And if that still won't help this topic keep going, maybe it could also be the last letter of the word instead of having to be the first one. If someone says dinosaur, the next could perhaps use a word starting with S next since it comes after the last letter R in dinosaur, or the next poster could give a word ending in S. Basically, the beginning and end of words both count. If I did my math right, wouldn't that give six times the options? This is an idea, but this isn't my topic to change in any way, and of course, these are just my opinions on the matter so they don't prove anything would work out. I think it might work longer this way, but I'm not sure and it's up to the starter of this thread anyway. If saying this was none of my business, please excuse me. Later.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wonderer could fit for W.  Not sure if it fits but they may have used the term during a movie, not sure if I remember it right or not.