The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Crazy Dreams

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
What were some really crazy dreams you have had. Mine, after watching Saving Private Ryan was being a soldier at Omaha. I don't remember the details, but it was intense. Share yours here.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I remember one dream I kept having a while ago, where I was stuck in a washing machine, and it started filling with water and spinning around. It's weird, because it seems the kind of thing a claustrophobe would dream of, but I'm not.

Mine, after watching Saving Private Ryan was being a soldier at Omaha. I don't remember the details, but it was intense.
I had a similar dream the first time I watched it, but I was on the German side of the fight. My mum wasn't happy when I told her  :lol

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
The other night, was at a point where I was thoroughly convinced that where I am now is just a dream and I was really back in Japan, going about the routines I had over there.  Guess that's a calling to go back.  xD

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Earlier this week, I dreamt I brought about complete social decay and, well... pretty much the entire apocalypse by parking my car in someone else's spot?! :confused  :lol  Apparently, the argument with the person, whose spot it was, led to the destruction of mankind! Go fig! :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have written down my dreams during december-march and the weirdest ones would have been:

We were at a house having a camp or something and at once the owner comes storming in, all angry. Why? We ask, well someone has ruined the cage in the garden.. And therefore my rainbow sheep has escaped. So we went and fetched the rainbow sheep and met a unicorn. The house and man returned later in another dream of mine but that wasn't as interesting.

Another one would be...

A friend of mine and I were in some kind of factory taking a tour. Turns out that the factory works like a game:

If you know the game, you'll know what I mean. So instead of just the top layer, the factory existed of 10 layers. We had to put the balls through the holes and get them to the bottom layer, where they would be sent up again by a massive spring and some of them jumped out of the roof and ended up in someone's farm...

Yeah, my imagination is wonderful. I might actually put most of those dreams (more detailed) online on a blog, if anyone is interested ;p

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I had an animal hoarding dream. It was disturbing...but funny thing was...I was actually employed in this dream and there were all these psychological biographies on hoarders and what creates them.She had these endangered birds and everytime she would feed them, she would let her dogs go and attack them. *She meaning the hoarder. I find these kittens that were running around her place, and I guess they were running in the street. So I take them and have the Walgreens like place I was working at look them over and adopt them out to suitable homes. Eventually the lady was found out and put into a mental institution.

Yeah...it was crazy.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Tonight I had the longest and the craziest dream in past months!!!

It gathered EVERYTHING in it.
Movie and game.
Real life, 2D cartoon, 3D CG and anime styles.
Slice of life, comedy, family drama, adventure, thriller, survival horror, real time strategy.
Ususal life, zombies-monsters invasion, time travel, parallel worlds.

Dream made sudden changes at least 15 times, with cutting one storytelling to another, switching style and genre, completely irrelevant to previous one at first glimpse, but soon it appeared each new fragment was set in the same big universe, and always returned to one huge single solid plot.

:O

It was amazing.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 06:28:53 AM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
I dreamed I was at a place that looked kind of like the spot at an amusement park I've been to, near the mini car track. I was hanging out with Plankton from Spongebob, who seemed annoyed with me at first but after we'd been talking for awhile he looked up at me and went "Sharpely?" and his eye was all huge like he was going to say something really cute, but then I "woke up" because it had been a dream in a dream. I was lying in the backseat of a car and this huge dalmatian is leaning over me and pinning me down. I tried to pet it but it turned out to just be a lady wearing dalmatian print leggings, and she yelled at me. Me, the dalmatian lady, and some other middle-aged women (I was the youngest person there) got out and we were in a big city on a street with all these fancy houses. We went into one of them and these FBI guys followed us inside and started searching the house. Apparently I'd been here before to watch their cats or something and had drawn pictures, and the FBI people were just shuffling through all my cartoons and muttering "looks like the work of some deranged sociopath..." I knew I wasn't the one on trial (the women who lived there were suspect of something), so I just stood by and said nothing.