The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 175523

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nicula passed Seed Neus as she  reached the bottom of the stairs ' I'm heading out for a short walk " alright Nicula but don't be too long I'm almost done fixing dinner.. Sed Neus said .. "My daughter really likes you Nicula, I can tell, just by the way she brought you in and talked with you for so long, normally shes rather quiet and shy.. but with you she seems different.. ' well i like daar maa too, i really do. ' just don't do anything with her  to profane the gods.. ' er like what? nicula said ' anything unnatural, like two girls sharing a bed, if you catch my meaning. : i would never do that to daar maa ' nicula said ' the thought never crossed my mind to go there..um would a kiss be counted as profaning the gods.. ' no, as long as it is a friendly kiss, a cousin kiss. you may kiss her nicula, but don't go further than that. i don;t want to walk in on you two and find you making out.. am i clear? Yes mam " nicula bowed.  good, now go for your walk.. sed neus said ' and please hurry back.'
_ Nicyula nodded and opened the door and closed it behind her.. she turned and headed out into the field behind the house. after awhile she heard the sounds of a sword being thrust into the air.. she soon recognized Eric who was praticing his moves with a blade " Hey Eric " she called out " could I have a word with you for a minute? i'd like to talk with you about Daar Maa..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John stood overlooking the land below the mountains as he thrust his sword at many invisible opponents, the wind seemed to whistle as the blade of Spiritslash cut through the air. John than excuted an overhead swing, a perry and a vertical slash.

John spun his sword above his head and finished with a horizontal slash before he noticed the sun falling over the horizon.

John decided that it was best to leave now, after all, he did say that he would be back by midnight.

After he finally arrived at Sed Neus' shop, John entered and a pristine scent invaded his nostrils. He approached Sed Neus.

"What's that smell? T'is quite nice."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its dinner my dear please have a seat.. Nicula is out fetching your friend Eric I Believe, she should be back shortly.." Daar Maa was seated at the table. it was set out for 10, but there would likely be half that number, at best dining thsat night.. ' i do hope you like warm bread with mutton ' sed nues smiled.. I baked several rolls.. please help yourself..
_
So how was your day John Daar Maa smiled at him.. "i've been spending time with Nicula for the most part.. just confiding in her showing her the view from my room.. all the mundane details..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"T'was pleasant. I was just near the mountainside practicing my sword skills. What about you, madam" John explained as Ashnii walked in and took a seat next to John.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It was nice.. just catching up with what shes been up to.. brugash isn't the best place to grow up in apparently.. and shes glad to be out of there " daar maa replied  " and What about you  mam? She asked looking to Ashnii " I don't believe we've met, or if we have I've forgotten. I'm Daar Maa" She smiled at her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ah, yes we have met before. It was during the last year, back in Corral. When those two came" Ashnii explained.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oh I see. so what have you been up to over the past year?I've been helping my mom make a go of it here, but this place is small and isolated.. not much really goes on up here..save for the occasional patrol.." Daar Maa said.." so business is not what it used to be..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ashnii sighed, "I was arrested, same as you, Nick and John. They took me to a heavily guarded prision in Rotvault,the capital city.

It was there that I met Prince Apep personally. An evil man he was, you could see it in his eyes. He damanded the names of both Nick and John and where they came from. I told him that I didn't know anything about them and in turn, put me through pain more excruciating I've ever felt in my entire life.

I managed to escape the next day, barely. Eventully, I arrived here in Brug Orn and decided to stay.

Day after day, I tried to bring John and Nick back, I can see now that my magic has worked" Ashnii explained, her hand over her heart as she remembered those horrific memories.

Meanwhile, John grasped Ashnii's free hand and muttered the words "I promise, you won't have to go through that again" to the saddened khaijit.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So you are a mage then? Sed Neus said to her " I'm sorry for what the prince oput you through, I heard he has seized power from his father, the other residents of this town are deeply worried. if they get word that you or nick have been seen around here , then both my daughter i will be in trouble again.. we will not have the gold to free you , or likely even ourselves.. we will be condemned to die either by being left to rot or hanged..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You shan't worry ma'am, I have what is neccesary to blend in, as for Nick. I don't think the empire is going to find out about him anytime soon" John explained.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric landed and dispelled his blade, turning towards Nicula.
"Hey, don't worry about it.  You two are together, I can tell.  I've come to terms with it, and I'm fine with it."
He said with a good-natured smile...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well shes sorry for spirning you like that.. she didn't mean it like that.. Nicula said besides its dinnertime and Sed Neus is making a big meal for us inside..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric smiled and ran a claw through his hair, shaking his head slightly.
"Like I said, don't worry about it.  I was out of line to try flirting with her anyways.  It's fine.  You two make a good couple."
He said, then chuckled.
"Dinner, huh?  Let's head back, then."
He said softly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're not really a couple though. i mean we haven;t dated or anything ' Nicula said..  as they headed back.. and headed inside hearing the door lock behind them ' There you are! Please please sir down.. Sed Neus said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric smiled and sat down, bowing his head slightly for a moment.  
"Thank you, ma'am."
He said with a genuine smile...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well I'm got lots of food here and I don;t want to let it go all to waste " Sed Neus smiled as Nuicula took a seat and looked at the food on his plate " looks much better than the stuff we were forced to eat in prison, that is when they gave us anything to eat.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"And when they gaves us anything, it was usually just moldly bread and scraps of meat. I'm surprised we were able to live off of that rubbish" John explained and gave a slight chuckle.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC: Due to a business trip, in which I may be absent from the forum all next week. The RP will be on hiatus until Tuesday, Oct. 11th)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(whjennever you are ready to resume Belmont, I'll be here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, well  the kings prisons are not places where you can expect good treatment' sed nues said.. ' prisoners are just thrown in to rot, more often than not..  she sighed ' i am very sorry that you went through that..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: