The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Official Website of the RPG

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
We just received a generous $25 donation from another GoF member who I'll keep anonymous unless they want to come out and say, but I did purchase
Tree Party today, thanks to both donors and I'll work on getting it into the game once we have our game map geography finalized a bit more!

Thanks again, everyone, this is getting awesome!

Just to let everyone know though, this donation system was intended to be a little more long-term.  I didn't figure on two people giving me $35 in one day's time.  It's very much appreciated but just letting everyone know they can relax, there's always lots of stuff to do and to work on. :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Seeing as I'm unable to devote any help with this project I would donate.....but I have no way of donating online.  The only thing I could do is go buy a prepaid credit card, but I'd have to pay $15 just to get it activated and $5 a month after that.  $15 is just stolen from you and they charge you $1 every time you use it.  I'd have to pay $16 just to make a donation.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's alright Austin. If you don't have paypal, we won't make you get paypal. :)

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yaaay Tree Party.

I wanna donate. The ATM was broken today, though. Couldn't get the domain name I wanted, either. I want to switch banks.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I can't say anything more about my financial situation due to privacy reasons, but sufficed to say I can't use Paypal either.  I used to have it but....things have changed.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Of course. Don't worry Austin!

We're not in need of money very quickly anyway. We just reached our goal so we'll have to get that working first and so on... :)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Alex,Aug 26 2009 on  01:03 AM
Yaaay Tree Party.

I wanna donate. The ATM was broken today, though. Couldn't get the domain name I wanted, either. I want to switch banks.
I hope you didn't want the domain name "Alex." I daresay that's a pretty common name at every bank.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Aug 26 2009 on  10:32 AM
Quote from: Alex,Aug 26 2009 on  01:03 AM
Yaaay Tree Party.

I hope you didn't want the domain name "Alex." I daresay that's a pretty common name at every bank.
Haha, well, domain names don't have anything to do with a bank, lol.

I meant, I couldn't deposit cash into my account. I tried today after school in three different ATMs, aaaand no dice. I truly am disatisfied with my bank, now. And the new business teacher at my school is going to bring a rep. from the same bank into class. I can't wait.

And, no, I don't want the domain name 'Alex', I'm sure it's been tooken since the mid 90's.

Back on topic, I will donate! Eventually!

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I donated a  little a couple days back, least i can do for something that looks like I'm going to have a lot of fun with!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks Raga :) We've seen your donation and we're really quite thankful! :DD

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Guess what! Plant Life was reduced in price so we could buy it from, the already donated money ($20).

Now we got a new goal set up.. Dark Video

*Goes off to play with Plant Life* :p