The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bron LBT 14

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
We know Bron will return in LBT 14 and we certainly know it'll take place after LBT 10 but will it take place after "The Big Longneck Test" or before? If anyone remembers the episode it had been mentioned that Bron visited before.

"I know this is different than our regular vists" and "The Great Stone Walkover, Littlefoot told me about it the last time I was here". Not to mention Bron and Shorty seemed to know Chomper and Ruby implying that they had already met. Since Chomper and Ruby are somewhat in LBT 14, could this be the true first reuniting of Bron and Littlefoot? Not sure if this was discussed or not, haven't been on here in quite awhile. I look forward to a great discussion  :)
Life Is Good

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good point there  :yes I also wonder whether LBT 14 is pre- or post- Tv-series now. If it were pre-tv-series, it'd indeed be the first meeting of Littlefoot and bron after LBT 10. One thing might speak against this however... I'm not sure if this is just a misinterpretation of mine of course but I think if Littlefoot knows Bron is coming (which seems to be the case in LBT 14) chances are they have met before and agreed on when Bron would visit again. Could also be a messanger bringing the Great Valley the message that Bron is coming though... who knows :p
Inactive, probably forever.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
You do make a good point Ducky123
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Great conversation idea and observations! I think Journey of the Brave will most likely come before LBT 14 since it's clear that Bron visited the Great Valley multiple times before Big Longneck Test. Plus, if they're going to show how Chomper and Ruby came to the Great Valley in Journey of the Brave, it would have to take place before the TV series since Chomper and Ruby are already well-settled by that point.

On the other hand, it doesn't seem as though Shorty knows Chomper very well though -- at least, he didn't know what Chomper's diet was, since he said, "I can't go on an adventure with someone that eats like that," after he saw Chomper eat the stinging buzzers. So maybe Chomper and Shorty didn't meet for very long, or maybe Chomper didn't eat while Shorty was around? In any case, it appears that Shorty and Chomper probably didn't know each other very well considering Shorty's reaction.

Maybe Bron will say something like, "I'll see you soon in the Great Valley," at the end of the movie, and the TV episode could be an instance of that. A little side note here, if I recall correctly, this is one of only two TV episodes not released on the 4-episode DVDs, and the other one, The Hidden Canyon, was put on the Wisdom of Friends DVD. It seems like The Big Longneck Test would make a natural bonus feature for Journey of the Brave, particularly if Journey of the Brave comes first, in which case Big Longneck Test could serve as sort of a mini-sequel to it.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: AllegroGiocoso,Sep 9 2015 on  05:43 PM
A little side note here, if I recall correctly, this is one of only two TV episodes not released on the 4-episode DVDs, and the other one, The Hidden Canyon, was put on the Wisdom of Friends DVD. It seems like The Big Longneck Test would make a natural bonus feature for Journey of the Brave, particularly if Journey of the Brave comes first, in which case Big Longneck Test could serve as sort of a mini-sequel to it.
Very interesting thing to note there, my friend. :)

Anyway, I will have to agree with the point that LBT 14 may very well be indeed set before the series. The points made do make a lot of sense.