The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Award Winners 2017

rhombus · 13 · 2782

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow we admins actually managed to conduct and finish the awards on time this year. :p

With the conclusion of the appreciated member voting, all of the award winners have now been determined.  The winners are now authorized to pick the award banners from the draft thread and add it to their signatures and also as a post to this topic so that the runner up in each category knows when it is their turn to pick a banner. Runner ups may take their pick after the winners (runners up will need to pick a different draft from the winner but they do not need to mark their award in any way as a runner up).

And here are our winners:

Fanart Award
Winner:  Flathead770
Runner Up:  Darkwolf91

Feedback Award
Winner:  Sovereign
Runner Up:  Rhombus

Friendly Member Award
Winner:  Ducky123
(No Runner Up)

Proactive Award
Winner:  Rhombus
(No Runner Up)

Role Play Gamer Award
Winner:  Nick
Runner Up:  Serris

Appreciated Member Award
Winner:  Fyn16
Runner Up: Hypnobrai

I would like to congratulate all of our winners and runner ups, and to thank everyone for making the Gang of Five the great community that it is! :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Congratulations to all the winners and better luck next time to the rest of you. I was kinda hoping to win at least something; eh, you win some, you lose some.

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Sep 26 2017 on  01:07 PM
Congratulations to all the winners and better luck next time to the rest of you. I was kinda hoping to win at least something; eh, you win some, you lose some.
Same here, even though i'm new.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I will be picking out this award banner for the Proactive Member award:

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Congratulations to all other winners and a big thank you to everyone who voted in the awards this year! :) I'm really happy to see that the turnout increased from 2016 and I truly hope this trend will continue. As for my banner, I've chosen this one.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think I will continue the Pterano trend with this one:

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Yes, congratulations! I'm the runner up for the appreciated member award, thank you everybody! :D
I just have to wait for Fyn to choose his banner first :p
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Congrats everyone! I'll be taking the Guido award for the fanart runner-up. Too lazy to post the image here :smile

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
As soon as I saw this one, I knew I had to have it! The memories!

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I will be picking the one with Spike and the food. :)

Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)