The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

fave character from the gang

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i would like to no everyones fave character so i no what to talk about in different topics and stuff :lol
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There's a lot of neat characters on there.  Among ones I like are Ducky, Chomper, next may be the rest of the gang members.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You've missed out Littlefoot.  

So I'll have to choose Chomper, after all he is one of my favourites.

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah I wanted Littlefoot but since he's not there, my favorite is Cera  :smile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
If we went by the original and the early sequels, definitely Littlefoot and Petrie.

But I'm taking this poll in account of the recent LBT movies and the show, so I picked Chomper. He's honestly one of the only characters in the show who didn't get on my nerves, and I really liked his personality. Also, he's the one who reminds me most of a kid.

Bruton the Iguanodon

You can pick the sharptooth trio? Cool! I picked Screech and Thud. They're pretty awesome.  :smile

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm surprised by how many people like Chomper, and wonder what makes him so appealing to many people(me included). His sweet nature? His cute appearance? His loyalty? His "fish out water" species? His possible futures? For me, all this makes me love him, along with a not so significant fact that he is blue, my favorite color.

If I could meet any of the LBT characters, it would him, he is so sweet. :wub

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Seems Chomper is the most popular, and everyone doesn't like Spike.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
I was torn between Redclaw or Screech and Thud. But since Thud is in my top 3 characters list, I chose him!!

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Uh, how come Littlefoot isn't an option?
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Agreed. Why isn't Littlefoot listed?

Oh, well. My vote goes to Cera, but I also kind of liked Petrie in terms of the original. :DD

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This was so hard to decide on^^ I've recently come to like Ruby since I've seen the TV series, but then it wasa tossup between cera and Petrie. I thin for me, Cera's always been my favorite because she has the most struggles of the gang. She brash, bossy, sharp, but she's also loyal and protective. She's also sassy^^
And then there's Petrie... with his ridiculously cute speech impediment, his innocent, childlike views, ddrgh! I love him^^
Buuut, I went with Cera^^
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Out of these, Cera!
Didn't used to be particularly fond of her, but she's grown on me a lot as I've gotten older.
I love how she's proud and stubborn, with that rough-and-tough exterior, but still conscientious, and capable of change. Admirable :p

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
PETRIE! PETRIE!

But why isn't Littlefoot an option? Strange...

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Out of these I say Cera. Chomper being a close second. But, I'm with everyone else here. Why isn't Littlefoot an option? Oh well.

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
I voted for Ruby on this one guys. However, I am with everyone else on where is Littlefoot?  :confused

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan 93,Mar 18 2013 on  09:20 AM
I voted for Ruby on this one guys. However, I am with everyone else on where is Littlefoot?  :confused
I voted for Chomper because he is the sharptooth. Yes, I agree with you. Where is Littlefoot? :confused  :confused  :confused
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe