The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

fave character from the gang

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I have to pick Petrie and Spike those characters are awesome. I love Petrie because even tho he is the smallest character he still tries to do big things and he has a very good heart to the others. Spike because I love his laid back attitude and his easy going nature. He just goes with the flow and doesn't mind doing the hard stuff. I loved how he was the only one that stood up and went after his sister ducky. All the other characters wined and complained about it. At least he was the only one that got up and ran after her. That was a very good and awesome thing he did. Those two will always be my two top favorite characters of all time.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Where are the Ducky fans???  :unsure:

And Spike has no votes?  :huh:
Inactive, probably forever.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My vote is for Petrie. He is the funniest and cutest character of the Gang. Ducky too, but I can't put two votes, so I need someone else to vote for Ducky. :)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123, Jun 19 2013 on  06:10 PM
Where are the Ducky fans???

This Ducky fan is still alive and kicking.  ;)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ducky is good but I like Spike ducky's brother more. I like Duck how she has good advice to the others and she has very good ideas and plans as well. So she is a character I like a lot as well.

Tikikata

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.strawberrytiki.net
Cera! My love for Triceratops will never die, lol!
Petrie is a close second place, though. ;)