The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday The Chronicler!

brekclub85 · 145 · 17379

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks, everyone. Because I've pretty much already purchased practically all of the Lego sets and products that I was interested in, I didn't really get much for my birthday this year, but I'm okay with that. Though I would like to note that just three weeks ago, my brother and his wife welcomed their first child, so that means I'm now an uncle.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Considering just how quiet this site has gotten in recent months, this is perhaps as much as I can really expect to hear from this community this year.

While I once again had already gotten myself most of the Lego sets from this year that I was interested in, one gift I did receive was a book that had just released only weeks ago called "Lego Space: 1978 - 1992", which is essentially a large encyclopedia about all of the Lego sets from the classic space theme from those early years, so that should be quite a fascinating book to read (once I can eventually set aside enough time to actually read it, of course).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy starday!  :birthday I hope that you had a wonderful time today.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.