The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi :)

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
Hello everybody, everybody hello  :rainbowwave

I’ve been a GoF forum member for a little while now (less than a year though) but I haven’t posted in this part of the forum yet #procrastination  :lol

Anyways, yeah, I’m the one who suddenly decided to try to make a LBT map and has pretty much no idea how to make it...  :facepalm

Some “facts/info” about me as a LBT fan:

I first started my interest in dinos/LBT when I was about maybe...6 years old. I was very interested in dinos/LBT for another few years. Once I was around 10 or 11, I lost interest in dinos/LBT because a horse interest took over. Last year, my nephews started to be interested in dinos/LBT and they got me re-interested in dinos/LBT. So, at 18, I’m about as interested in dinos/LBT as I was when I was 8 (I think 8yrs old was when I was at my peak interest in dinos/LBT during that first time interest).

My top 5 favorite characters (in alphabetical order - hopefully...)
Bron, Doc, Grandma & Grandpa Longneck, and Littlefoot.
(“Hooray for Longnecks!” <—Thank you Cera’s sleep story in X for that quote :PCera )
Reasons: I’m not even sure anymore - these 5 have been my favorite characters for a long time and I haven’t bothered to replace them (and I haven’t found a reason to replace them) :lol

My 5 least favorite characters (also in alphabetical order - hopefully...)
Doofah, Foobie, Loofah, Red Claw, and Wild Arms.
Reasons: I found the Yellowbellies & Wild Arms to be annoyingly “dimwitted,” and Red Claw is quite incompetent  :lol

My favorite movie:
Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock
Reason: My favorite movie when I was younger, and it apparently hasn’t stopped being my favorite.  :lol

My least favorite movie:
Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends
Reason: Yellowbellies. I don’t like them. I find them annoying.  :lol

And apparently the “lol dino”  :lol is my favorite emoji/icon on this forum.  :lol

(I’m sorry if this ends up being annoyingly long (it’s long. Jus previewed it...and it’s long)...it also might be overrun by “lol dinos”  but I’m not sorry about that :lol)
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome to the forum unionrags! nice to have you.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
welcome to the forum unionrags! nice to have you.

@Nick22 thank you! I’m so happy to be here

(I feel so happy...I want everyone to see...oh wait. I don’t really want attention from everyone  :lol)
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

(I feel so happy...I want everyone to see...oh wait. I don’t really want attention from everyone  :lol)

Let me finish that for you.

It's like the bright circle...is shining inside of me!

Now that's out of the way, I officially welcome you to our Gang of Five forum! :rainbowwave
I see you've taken my advice about making a Welcome Post here.

Hah! Those are some pretty interesting facts about you. Your favorite character choices are quite unorthodox indeed, but I'm not complaining. :lol

How did your nephews discover and gain interest in LBT anyway? Were there any evidence of that show lying around in your house somewhere, hehe? Perhaps they discovered it on their own?

Fun fact, the emote that I use here the most is the "sticking out your tongue" dino. :p

Although, recently I have been diversifying the types of emotes I use, so that's good. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

Let me finish that for you.

It's like the bright circle...is shining inside of me!

Now that's out of the way, I officially welcome you to our Gang of Five forum! :rainbowwave
I see you've taken my advice about making a Welcome Post here.

Hah! Those are some pretty interesting facts about you. Your favorite character choices are quite unorthodox indeed, but I'm not complaining. :lol

How did your nephews discover and gain interest in LBT anyway? Were there any evidence of that show lying around in your house somewhere, hehe? Perhaps they discovered it on their own?

Fun fact, the emote that I use here the most is the "sticking out your tongue" dino. :p

Although, recently I have been diversifying the types of emotes I use, so that's good. :)

Oh darnit I had a whole reply typed up. And then my iPad lost connection - bye bye reply.  :opetrie
@ImpracticalDino Thanks for the advice & welcome!
Could I PM you about the favorite characters? I’d like to hear other people’s opinions about the characters (not just my favorites).
I think my nephews discovered LBT on their own, bu I kinda got them more into it.
(When you’re on your own.........)

Anyways, I must include a  :lol just to include at least one...  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@UnionRags123
Sure thing, pal! I don't really have a definitive favorite list of characters yet, but I'll say that Ducky, Chomper, Petrie, and Mo are some of my favorites.

Damn...sorry to hear that your iPad lost connection. My iPad losing connection is quite a common occurrence as well, I assure you (when I first turn it on at least).
Also, are you going to make sure that your nephews never grow out of LBT? :p

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@UnionRags123
Sure thing, pal! I don't really have a definitive favorite list of characters yet, but I'll say that Ducky, Chomper, Petrie, and Mo are some of my favorites.

Damn...sorry to hear that your iPad lost connection. My iPad losing connection is quite a common occurrence as well, I assure you (when I first turn it on at least).
Also, are you going to make sure that your nephews never grow out of LBT? :p
I’m definitely gonna try to make sure they don’t grow out of it - but it will be hard because I don’t see them too often and I’m going to be heading off to college in just over a month.
My iPad is usually pretty good with connection - my laptop is the usual connection loss culprit  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Yeah, welcome! I'll say hello, but you've been here quite a while already. :p
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
I also made the mistake of waiting just a little too long before making my welcome post. :lol

Welcome to the GoF, UnionRags! :)petrie

Oh, and I'm sure glad I don't use an iPad! :D
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Oh, and I'm sure glad I don't use an iPad! :D

Just to clarify, the WiFi connection in my room for some reason is the weakest out of the entire house. It's far from bad keep in mind, it just takes awhile to pick up the connection when I first turn on my iPad. Sometimes it would lose and regain connection, but that's only when there's interference around the iPad, such as objects and stuff.

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@DiddyKF1 I usually use a laptop but I got a keyboard case for my iPad and it arrived yesterday so I’ve been having fun with it  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :rainbowwave

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and official welcome to the GoF UnionRags!  :rainbowwave

You may use  :lol the most but don't forget about Best Sharptooth!  :bestsharptooth

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, UnionRags! It's great to have someone so interested in LBT join the GoF! :)

The 6th movie also used to be my favorite as a child! :D

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF, yep yep yep!  :duckyhappy

My favorite movie (aside from the obvious original movie, that is) is Big Freeze which also roots in it being my absolute favorite as a kid and as for favorite characters
Take a guess :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the welcomes!  :^^spike

@Ducky123 your favorite character?  :thinking I’m sure it’s either Rinkus or Sierra...
 :lol just kidding. 
It’s gotta be :duckyhappy yep yep yep!

@Mumbling yay for 6!

@Flathead770 I use the XD emoji (the :joy: one on discord) the most in general, and lol dino  :lol seems to be my favorite replacement for it on this forum.   :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Hello and welcome to our Great Valley! Always nice to have another member. :cheers

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh yeah of course (it wasn't that hard huh? :lol)

Speaking of Discord, make sure you join the server once you've assembled enough posts to be eligible to join, yep yep yep  :duckyhappy
Inactive, probably forever.