The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character House Madness

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In the middle of nowhere sat a house, hidden from those that passed by with magic, those unfortunate enough to be locked inside to rarely be heard from again. Today, new arrivals have been put in place.

Groaning, Jeremy began to wake- rolling onto his back blinking as his eyes adjusted to his surroundings. "What the?" he said confused, sitting up then standing. "Where am I?". Glancing around, he spotted his friend Veyu, running over to her he woke her up. "Where are we Jeremy?" she demanded with annoyance, glancing around at the unfamiliar surroundings.

"I.. don't know..." he said truthfully with a sigh "But- there may be others around"

"Perhaps." she replied, getting up and leaving with him to search.

Not far from them was a cyborg, wandering the house trying to understand what happened and why it was here. Another menace had also woken, rage filling his veins at the thought of being captured and moved.
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue walked around the house with a frown on her face. She was used walking down strange corridors every single day in her own home-- she, in fact, didn't even know what her own home looked like. Still, even though she couldn't form a mental picture of her house, consistently retreading her home over and over again let her navigate room to room by sheer muscle memory. Four steps forward into the door way, the square thing in the middle of the room is a table and the thing to your left is a hat rack, the hallway farthest from the table leads down to the bathroom, ecetera ecetera. The point was, she never had to worry about getting lost in her own house.

"What is this place?" she asked aloud. "The walls looks like they're a slightly different color, and the proportions of everything is all wrong... I didn't walk into someone else's home again, did I?"
She stopped, pattering a feet against the floor while pursing her lips to the left of her snout.
"... Yep. This doesn't smell like my home, the way my voice bounces off the walls doesn't sound like my home, and the floor doesn't feel like my home. Great."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The cyborg eventually stumbled upon sue "Hello" he greeted, his blue eyes shining brightly as he glanced around

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue jumped in mid step at the voice, and winced harshly.
"I am so sorry for walking into your home, sir," she pleaded, turning into the direction of the voice and making an apologetic gesture with her hands.
"I-I must have gotten turned around on my way home. It was an accident-- if you could just lead me to the door, I'll leave immediately."
The voice of the person who was talking to her didn't sound familiar. It definitely wasn't one of her neighbors-- who was it? She could pick out blue eyes, and what looked like some sort of weird grey tattoo covering his skin. 'Oh boy-- I guess I REALLY got lost this time. I might actually have to call someone to pick me up.'

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I do not have a home, I am confused as to why I am here" he replied- focusing on her again "Are you confused as well?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a portal opened sending a pair of draconesses to the ground.. ' ah... what happened/' Ilsa, the eklder of the two said slowly getting to her feet.. ' last time i try opening a catacomb with magic ' Minna muttered ' where the heck are we?' she asked as the pair looked around at the long hallway
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Turning around, Dokueki spotted the two women. Raising his hand accusingly at them he spoke lowly "Why am I here."

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue paused for a moment. "More so by the minute," she stated, tilting her head.
"Uh... I'm Sue. I was just walking home from an interview I had over at the prison and I... well..."
She put a hand to her head and combed the through the feathers on her head, wondering just what exactly did happen to lead her here. She remembered walking through the door of her home (she had painted it purple to make sure she'd always know it was her door) and that was it. Nothing special. She closed the door and founder herself in this strange place.
She shrugged. "I honestly don't have a single clue what happened to me. I can't tell places apart very well, you see. It's a long story."
'If this isn't someone's home,' she thought, 'Then who is this person? I feel afraid for some reason-- not the immediate kind, but the dread kind. What about the way he looks is making me feel this way?'

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Adding you to my data base for reference" he replied "I am known as Kiryu, I also have no idea how I got here, I recall being brought in for maintenance then reactivating here."

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'Is he making fun of me, or is he a paranoid schizophrenic?' she thought to herself as a bead of nervous sweat formed at her brow. The possible danger of being alone in a place she didn't know with this man she didn't know was becoming more and more apparent.
She took a step away from the man, looking at the vauge shape that made up his form.
"Really, Kiryu? What data would you need to reference about me? If you need information about me, I'll tell you what you want to know."
This was a weird situation, but the fear she was fee;ling from just looking at this man was real enough. She was prepared to brandish her claws if he suddenly became aggressive, but having worked with mentally ill people most of her life, she knew, for the moment, the best she could do was win this person's trust.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Identification is all that is needed" he informed her, making no moves to make her distrust him

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don't ask us, we dont know  either' minna said as she  gazed around at the hallway. there were several closed doors, candles flickering in scones, and a slightly creepy vibe to the place ' is anyone else here? ilsa asked,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue's eyes flickered to the left as she swore she heard a voice from far away ask something. Good-- there were other people here. She turned her gaze back to Kiryu and nodded.
"My eyesight isn't very good, Kiryu" Sue half lied, "Could you mind telling me what you are? I see blue eyes and a grey tattoo, but that's all I can make out."
The feeling of fear still wouldn't go away. One of the great many wonders about her condition was that she did still react emotionally to things she saw, even if she had absolutely no idea what she was looking at. When she saw spiders or sharpteeth, she usually had to identify them by the exact kind of fear she was feeling (skittish revulsion for spiders and fear for her life for Sharpteeth) and specific characteristics to infer what she was looking at and why she felt afraid of it. But the sensation she had was very specific with Kiryu-- it was the sensation that occurred when looking at something that was abnormal in some elemental way, and she couldn't tell what.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
minna opened a door to reveal sue and kiryu. " good we're not the only ones here' Ilsa said ' hi i'm Ilsa and this is Minna. We're dracons of noble birth and of some magical ability. we.. dont know where we are or what this place is. do you guys have any idea?'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I am MechaGodzilla 3, a cybernetic reconstruction of Godzilla to combat new incarnations of Godzilla for the Global Defense force" Kiryu replied, not knowing the limits of Sue's knowledge

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(In response to nicks corrected post)

Dokueki followed the women, spotting a two beings talking with one another. Kiryu turned around when they entered "Hello" he greeted, listening to them explain they also didn't know what was going on. "It would seem all of us are suffering corrupted memory"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
memory? How can we have memory of a place we haven't been before? Minna said ' we've never been here before , and apparently none of you have either...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue heard the woman say something about 'magic' and she turned her head with a raised eyebrow.
'God, what'd I'd give to recognize facial expressions right now.'
She wasn't a total nonbeliver in magic. She preferred scientific (or at the very least philosophical) explanation to the things of the world, but she was prepared to believe in magic if there was clear enough proof presented to her.
Kiryu, however, stated what he was, and Sue suddenly remembered one of her friends telling her about a millennial Godzilla film with a character named Kiryu. Sue blinked, not knowing what to say. What eventually came out of her mouth was:
"I'm not sure where we are, and Kiryu says he doesn't either. If you people are who you say you are, we could be anywhere-- I mean, there's no limits where magic can take someone right?"
 The other three that walked in appeared to all be dinosaurs of some kind. 'High born?' ran through her mind, 'Magic? Godzilla? Am I dreaming this?'
"I'm useless finding my way around here, but one of you said you know magic? Could you possibly have some sort of... I don't know, teleportation spell, or a spell that can blow a hole in a wall?"

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jeremy and Veyu mind blanked when they walked in, surprised at how many people there were, as well as the confusing conversation. Dokueki growled with frustration, smashing a statue "Forget this talk, I shall leave this place." walking away, he tried smashing a hole into the building, receiving a powerful shock in response.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue saw one of the living figures suddenly thrust towards one of the walls, only to be thrown back with a powerful, unnatural sounding shockwave in its wake.
Sue blinked. "Okay, I guess that rules brute force out... Maybe we can wander around and make a map? Solve it like a maze? I met a man who claimed to have a real life Algernon. Could solve any maze faster than a man could, and electrode signals they got out of him showed that he did it by simply creating a mental maze in his head, and then solving it."
She looked over to Kiryu, blinking again for a moment, and then sighed, walking over to him. "Please excuse me, Kiryu," she said, holding up her hand. "There's only one way I can keep telling myself that I'm not dreaming and I'm not delusional." She lay her hand down on Kiryu's arm. What her eye's couldn't see, her hands could-- it was the mistakeable feeling of metal.
'What is going on here?'