The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Youtube Channel - New Material

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
So as a complimentary to my current Youtube channel for my LBT related works (which are currently at halt for not having the time nor resources to finish my video), I've started working on things for my second Youtube channel. I've had this channel for a bit, but that's mostly been for viewing random things.

This channel will host anything not related to LBT, so it will be a lot of randomness. I'll keep updating you guys whenever I upload something, so if you get the chance, please check it out and let me know what you think, except at the moment it's nothing spectacular.

I did upload a video that I really enjoyed making. It's not really a video per say, but I was inspired by a user named tacohero to do this. He has created a couple twisted remixes of certain songs, and they sound flat out creepy and above all really cool. So I decided to try making one to The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars. I personally think it sounds cool, so let me know what you guys think and whether or not I should continue making them. Also, if you know a song that you think would sound cool twisted around, let me know and I'll work on it.

My 2nd Youtube Channel

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
So I've been very busy with college lately that I thought it would be nice to spend some time working on projects of my own. Since opening my Youtube account, I have uploaded three more videos. Two of them are remixes of songs like the first video I uploaded. They haven't garnered much attention, nowhere near as much as tacohero's, but I hope that will change soon.

Today, I uploaded a Resident Evil music video I created. This is my first non LBT related project, and I am so happy with the results. The video focuses on Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield, my two favorite characters in the franchise, and is set to the song "The Outsider" by A Perfect Circle.

So that's what's new with that channel. Check them out if you get the chance and let me know how I'm doing with all of them.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Your remixes are pretty cool, especially "Sweet Sacrifice". I think that quite a few of
Evansecence's songs would sound good as twisted remixes.

I also really liked your Resident Evil music video, you did a good job of making Leon and Chris look bad ass  :yes  What software did you use? You've inspired me to try and make something similar.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I used Sony Vegas Pro 10, but most computers come with either Windows Movie Maker (PC) or IMovie (Mac) which from what I've heard is good for beginners at making videos. They aren't as in depth as programs such as Sony Vegas or Final Cut Pro, but they still get the job done.

Thank you for your thoughts :D  That was my intention with the Resident Evil video.