The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

where you prefer to watch LBT

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I would rather watch it by myself which is good since no one wants to watch it with me.  What about you?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Definitely with somebody. But it is very hard to find anyone to watch them with :(

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I tend to watch my LBT movies when I'm on my own as I've yet to find anyone who really sit down and watch it with me. I've had people say, they love the first one but I don't think they'd go as far as sitting down to watch the other 11 with me. Hence, it's just me, my LBT and maybe my Littlefoot toy! PMSL  :lol

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I watch them alone, but if my brother feels like, I watch the movies with him.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alone! Which is better for me because The friends I have I'd just have critisism about how much the movie stunk etc.etc. etc. For me I try to keep my interest in LBT away from everyone else.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
I prefer to watch all movies alone, because 80% percent of the time, the other people who are watching will lose interest half way through, and either start talking, fall asleep or just get up and leave. There's no real point in watching with someone if you're the only one who's actually paying attention, so I don't even bother anymore.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
with some of my friends if its possible ( i have a couple of friends that like it to).

SolarThreehorn

• Chomper
    • View Profile
i've always watched it on my own, my mom is fed up of allways seeing me watch it on the downstairs TV so now i watch it in my room, which is a shame, seeing that the TV in my room aint very big, Darn Flathead770, you have friends that like it too, all my friends think i'm crazy to watch it

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I prefer watching them alone as i too don't have anyone to watch them with, but i like watching it by myself anyways. :^.^:

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Alone, I have no other to watch them with... :cry
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I personally would prefer to have someone to watch LBT with. Sadly, I don't.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I second that. Perhaps I would have watched LBT 13 by now (in spite of my reluctance to see what may be the last sequel not yet seen by me) if there was someone with whom to watch it.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
90% of the time I watch them alone. I unfortunately don't have anyone to watch them with. My friend once lost a bet and he had to watch all eight of the VHS tapes I had...he only got through two before he said he couldn't watch anymore...hehe...that was a great weeK!

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I prefer to watch any movie or cartoon alone. Because, nobody will be able to disturb your mind with his ideas, and spoil the joy from watching. -_-

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I prefer watching most things alone, though some things can be more fun watched with someone.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
I'm afraid I can't vote on this...  Sometimes, yeah, I like to watch them alone, but other times, I'll watch them with my mom.  She likes them too!  She's a really big fan of Spike!  ...And, I have a friend who is VERY OPEN and understanding; he's been SO supportive of my desire to create LBT-related stuff (speaking of YouTube videos specifically) when someone bashed my first completed one...  My other "friend..."  Huh...  I won't go into details...  It's best to not mention the negativity.  Though, let's just say that, only was he not understanding, he seemed almost...  Accusing.  "Why?!"  So, I felt as though I had to explain myself...  I haven't seen or talked to him in a while; quite a long time actually...  But my best friend...  We'd go through almost anything together, and still come out as friends...!  Actually, he doesn't mind watching them with me!  We've had a few minor discussions, but, since he hasn't seen the rest of the movies, or the TV series, I can't fill in too many details with him just yet...  He's so busy, too...  And so far away now... -_-  <_<
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I still prefer to watch LBT alone because ya never know what the person you're watching it with really thinks about it.  They could just be being supportive.  I wouldn't want to push anyone into watching something with me that they don't like.

My mom occasionally watches it with me, but she usually prefers to watch it by herself. :lol

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
No...  This guy is EXTREMELY open; he's got a heart of gold, and his opinion is often a very thoughtful, INTELLIGENT one.  Not like your average Joe.  He thought my fanvideo was good, and I know Shawn well enough.  I've known him for YEARS; he's the silent type, but if you ask him about something, well, he won't lie; if he doesn't want to answer something, he'll simply say nothing, he won't even say he doesn't want to answer something (not that I've pressured him with anything much); why, he even told me, when he heard what my other friend said about it, "If only closed minds came with closed mouths..."  I heartily agreed with him.  (I know what you're saying, but, a few people out there, the last diamonds in the rough...)  There ARE exceptional people out there...  I was blessed enough to find him, years ago...  Best friend I've ever had.  Not kidding.
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I tend to watch LBT alone.  My mother and sister used to watch them with me, but it seems they have lost their interest :(.  Oh, well.

The other week, I sat down to have lunch in the cafeteria on campus.  There are at least four plasma televisions that usually have CNN or ESPN on.  Long and behold, one was on Cartoon Network and LBT IV was playing.  Aw, man!  I was tripping out, 'cuz I had been having kind of a bad morning.  Well, two minutes into it, some student(to put it nicely) jumped up and changed it to ESPN :angry:.  He then returned to his homies and said, "I had to turn that s*** off."  I was so peed off, I almost jumped up and went to punch his lights out!  But then I thought that not only am I an adult and should behave as one, but I also don't want my behind kicked out of college.  So, I quickly finished my lunch, got up and walked off somewhere else 'cuz the more I saw that student the angrier I was feeling.  Boy was I p***** off, though :mad!

It would be cool if we could all be in the same place and have our own LBT marathon :yes.  But, that's just a dream 'cuz we all have our own lives and financial situations.  Oh, well.  As long as we can congregate here, cool beans :^.^:  :)  B).