The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My LBT Music Videos

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm not entirely sure what "shrinking the video" means, or how to even do it using WMM for that matter.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Shrinking the video means making the file smaller. You can make it under 100 MB.

And all you have to do is open up WMM, import the file into it, then save it. It should have some advanced options that'll allow you to control the file size it ends up being.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well wouldn't you know it? The moment I go to create the video file, WMM crashes and exits. I've tried it ten times now, and WMM will not allow me to create it.

Damnit why does WMG have to be so f****** hypocritical?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Oh my god, I GOT IT UPLOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely forgot about one place I already had set up, a place where Universal can't do crap about it, nor WMG:

4Shared.com!

I can't believe I forgot about it, but I managed to upload my video and it worked perfectly!

So without further ado, here is my remade Tribute to Chomper!

Tribute to Chomper

EDIT: Please tell me what you think here!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well after a long hiatus, I have returned to making another music video. This one is on my Mac so it's Imovie instead of Sony Vegas. Unfortunately, the end got kind of glitchy so snippets of the source audio can be heard under the music. That I don't have control over, but it's nothing major to jeopardize the rest of the video.

Unfortunately, I tried uploading this to Youtube and WMG still blocked it, which confuses me because I'm pretty sure they just made an agreement a couple months ago to allow their content on Youtube. So I have to upload it to 4share like before.

You do not have to download it. In fact, I'm pretty sure you can simply open it instead of actually saving it. Otherwise, it's not terrible large but it's not too small either.

So this video is dedicated to TheGreatValleyGuardian. This is my personal thank you to him for recreating my character Zaine in his fanart. At his request, I created a video about Chomper to the song "Monster by Skillet". I put a lot of thought into this so I would really appreciate it if you guys could watch it and give me your thoughts.

Chomper Feels Like a Monster