The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT TV Series Over on CN

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
I'm sure it's just hiatus, lots of series did their finale, they'll probably call the rest of the episodes 'season 2'

have a little faith, at least you have multiple opportunities to see them on the internets, the forums will take care of you :D

I personally am disappointed they're not on CN now, because that'd've been my opportunity to watch them, since now is Summer Vacation for me >:(

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, LBT is back on CN's schedule. The Cave of Many Voices and The Mysterious Tooth Crisis, playing on the 9th and 10th of June, Saturday and Sunday, at 6am (which means 3am for me >.<). Looks like LBT has officially moved to the weekend.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: TheNumberOneShmuck,May 27 2007 on  02:10 AM
Well, LBT is back on CN's schedule. The Cave of Many Voices and The Mysterious Tooth Crisis, playing on the 9th and 10th of June, Saturday and Sunday, at 6am (which means 3am for me >.<). Looks like LBT has officially moved to the weekend.
Well that's nice to know.  At least it's back on. :)

Okay, I guess a mod can remove this topic to stop everything now that it'll be back. :^.^:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Then I will close this topic down if no one ob-jects to it :)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: TheNumberOneShmuck,May 27 2007 on  02:10 AM
Well that's a good thing. SOmeone was talking about that kids aren't home at 9:00 AM and they should move it to the weekday afternoons and evenings when kids are home. All though it could have been put on later having the cartoon on the weekend when most kids are home to watch cartoons is a good idea. All though I was hoping for some new episodes not reruns.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ya know, come to think of it, 6 am Eastern doesn't sound like a good time to me.  I mean, what kids in my area are up at 4 am?  CN is really cheaping us, huh? :)

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
6 or 7 years ago they did that with Sailor Moon when I watched it a lot too =\ =/ they like to put my favorite shows on before anyone is awake... the sun is even thinking "what's wrong with these people?"

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's more intelligent than what YTV is doing: Absolutely nothing.  They are airing LBT at 12pm Pacific, that's 1pm FRIDAY, my time.  What child will be able to watch LBT from 1:00 to 1:30 on friday? :P:  I started recording it partly because I would have never been able to watch it; I had to be in class at that time!

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dash The Longneck,May 27 2007 on  02:05 PM
I was hoping for some new episodes not reruns.
We can only hope that they plan to re-run the first set of episodes they've already aired once through, then continue with the series from there.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Topic closed since CN obviously hasn't dumped the LBT series, and they will continue to be shown.