The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT: A Life-saving Journey

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix smiled. "Just stay safe you two. And our paths will cross again. Of that I am sure." he commented with a warm tone in his voice. He then added as if to reassure anyone else, "We can watch after ourselves."

Spike amazingly contined to sleep through the entire conversation dreaming about food.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I hope the 2 of you make the journey safely and quickly." Mim said, truly hoping they would both make the journey quickly and safe.  "I hope we'll see each other again soon." She said, not happy at partings or saying goodbye.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso looked back. - "Thank you everybody, I'm sure we'll meet again." - he said with a grin and he finally looked at Ecco while nodding, then walking away with his friend.

Swiftclaw sat down and sighed. - "I hope the kid will make it, because I have the feeling that when he grows-up, he'll become a great hunter." - the soft breeze of the night air of the Mist Lands blowed quietly in direction of the caves. He saw the two kids leaving, and he waited for several moments before looking at his hunting companions.

But not everything was as peaceful as it seems, because the bushes that are nearest the group began moving. Someone was there, the worst part is that whoever was, wants to be heard is there. Swiftclaw jumped and looked at those bushed and yelled. - "Who's there!?" - At that same moment, all the trees and bushes around the group began moving, with some cracking sounds of branches. The group is surrounded!

"If you cooperate, I might 'forget' I saw you all here..." - A deep male voice sounded from the nearest tree. - "... we just want some answers." - the dinosaur didn't get into clear view, but more than enough for the group to see he is a grown-up Fast-biter, at least as big as the Fast-biters in the group.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Ecco bowed to the group: "Thanks for everything", he said before he left with Cayso.

Scarface just wanted to assure Swiftclaw that Cayso will be alright as the bushes started moving. As he heard the fastbiterĀ„s voice he took a defensive position. Brandor took a defensive position too and stood next to Spike who was still asleep. Littlefoot and the others didnĀ„t bother to wake up either. Not yet..

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim adopted a defensive position, ready to fight when the need arose.