The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sleep and Remember II

F-14 Ace · 531 · 30350

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail smiled as Mim offered him some water...and to be honest he was kinda thirsty, but then he remembered the others behind him and said "No thank you..." he was a little hesistant to use a gorwn-ups full name, but he figured he'd give it a shot. "...Mim...but...do you happen to know where any meetings are held here in the valley? I would like to meet the others locals here."

Hunter who was hiding behind a bush sighed quietly and said "Oh, Longtail, you silly little idoit...a whole valley knowing about two and a half sharpteeth living with them is not something I wanted to get out in the open this early in the morning."

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Kaga hurried along, trying to catch up to the others.  He figured they were going to meet the others now, so he ran to catch up.  Finally, he cought the group and panted, "Sorry for being late.  I was having breakfast still."
He trotted along with the group as they made their way into the clearing where some longnecks and a few other dinosaurs had gathered.  Kaga decided to let someone else speak first so he could catch his breath.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods, "There is the meeting place, it's mostly stone and over there.  When a grown up thinks it's important to have a meeting they ask some flyers to spread the word." Mim said.

(ooc: I thought that made more sense to say that happens off screen instead of saying all the inhabitants either just know magically or are telepathic enough to tell each other.)

Diver finished eating and got back into the water.  She started floating in the water, moving slowly.

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://ingster.deviantart.com/
"Hmmm.....Looks like someone else is here.........Maby I shouldent bother her....."
Stone quietly mumbled to himself, looking back at the lake, while eating the last treestar he had.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail bowed and said "Thank you. Uhh...Mim...my friends and I were going to meet some of the other valley locals, do you know where we can find them?" He then thought to himself 'Using her real name...that's going to take some getting used to...'

He then turned back to the bushes for a moment and said "Well...this could be a little harder then I thought."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods, "They are all around.  The swimmers are near large bodies of water.  One family is just over there." Mim said indicating Ducky, Diver and Spike's family.  "They adopted a young spiketail who came here with one of their daughters.  The others are scatttered around.  There is a small family of longnecks who nests near the thundering falls. There is a grumpy threehorn who hates everybody & is very full of himself who lives not to far that way, he's best avoided.  And some flyers nest over there, others over there.  The others are pretty scattered around."  Mim said naming off some of the other residents she had noticed or met, or encountered.    "There is also Mr. Thicknose, who some say is the wisest one here."

___

Diver Decided to float on her back in the water and watch the sky puffies for a while while her siblings did whatever they were doing.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante decided that that was as good a moment as any to introduce himself.  He stepped out from the foliage, waving...
"Um...Hi there!  I'm Dante.  Dante S. Starfall.  Nice to make your acquaintance, miss..."
He said, slightly nervous...

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork said, "Nice to meet you, Mim."
He had never seen a rainbow face before so this was a new experience.
The swimmer said, "We're new here ourselves and were just on our way to say hi to everyone.  Want to come?"

Strafe said softly, "It's always a pleasure to meet a new friend.  Let's go."
With that, the iguanodon walked ahead of the group toward the herd.

(OCC: Is anyone going to play the families of the LBT gang?)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim jumped back at the sight of a fast biter, but relaxes slightly as he seemed friendly and not the usual type. "Uh.. hello.  I"m Mim." She said to Dante, then looked at Snork, "Nice to meet all of you.  Have you come to live in the great valley or just visiting?" She asked then to Strafe's question she nodded, "Sure, I've not met everyone here yet, though I"ve met some of them.  The family of swimmers just over there are nice." She said.

(OOC: I can play 1 or more of them, but does anyone else wish to?, or any of the gang themselves?  Also are you going with Troodons being fast biters or omnivores? If omnivores or something else, I"ll edit my post.)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC: Dante is a Fast-biter. Just a fast-biter that doesn't eat meat.)

Dante smiled cheerfully at Mim, replying...
"We came to stay here.  Took us all across the Beyond, too.  Talk about a pain in the tail!"
He laughed, glancing over at the family Mim had indicated...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods, "It seems many here have their own stories they can tell.  Perhaps some will when they feel ready." Mim said.

She looked over at the family she had indicated, "They are friendly and not like some folks who think their kind are best and all others are dirt.  They have adopted a young spiketail that accompanied one of their daughters here since there are no resident spiketails here."

She turns to Dante, if you like or don't' mind eating non meat stuff I can show you some places with quite a few crawlers, snapping shells, fish and things like that that I've found.  Though the leaf eaters are grossed out if they see one eating that." Mim said, her kind of dinosaur the type that ate green food and non green food, though never where leaf eaters saw her since she learned they'd get grossed out.

(OOC: Ok, just asked since I read somewhere that some think that troodons may have been omnivores instead of carnivores, a more recent idea & debate.)

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://ingster.deviantart.com/
(theres a some sort of gathering going on right?......blame me for not keeping track >v<)

"Now....What am i gunna do?......I hope there are other flyers around"
He quietly said to himself

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: I'll be playing Littlefoots grandparents just so you all know.)

Longtail who had been listening to the others talk looked over at the family of swimmers. He then smiled and said "Making new friends is fun..." He looked over to Dante and Hunter and said "Anyone else like to try...I mean yes there is that whole awkward sharptooth thing to get over, but come on. I'm telling you it'll be fun!"

Hunter scoffed and said "Fun is the last word that comes to my mind when introducing myself. I am a sharptooth after all."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante grinned at Longtail, shaking his head faintly...
"Longtail... You always seem to forget that Hunter and I don't look like leaf-eaters.  We look like sharpteeth, and that's why people are...y'know, scared of us."
He then turned towards Mim, saying...
"Thanks for offering, but I'm fine with eating green food.  And, yeah.  Hunter, the others, and I have a really good story to tell eventually."
He smiled...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail frowned and said "Oh come on Dante...yeah you may look like sharpteeth, but you and Hunter have the hearts of Leaf eaters...so I'm sure they will understand." He then looked around and sighed as he said "Maybe your right...but its still worth a shot right?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods thinking a bit before she says anything., "You'll have a different sort of meeting then most.  I would say it's best that you meet some of the nicer adults and show them you are not threat and if you are willing to eat green food or other sorts of options.  The logcial course of action would be that, to meet the friendly adults first and show them you are no threat, like some of the ideas I've mentioned above." Mim said.

Mim thought a bit more before continuing.  " The nicest ones that are near here are the parents of the swimmers there, Mr. & Mrs. Swimmer, with also Mr. Thicknose, Mr. & Mrs. Longneck, that most here call Grandpa or Grandma Longneck, and Mrs. Flyer." Mim said after thinking of some they could meet.

(OOC: I assume it's ok to mention Ducky's dad since he has a cameo or 2 in the second movie, and since in 8 it's said Mr Thicknose never left the valley I assume it's ok to mention him as being here though he's not in a movie till 8.  If not just say and I'll edit my post.)

Grievous55

• Chomper
    • View Profile
A voice called out.
"I'd suggest you get it over with quickly," said Sy, coming up to the group. "It would be better for them not to become suspicious before you get a chance to meet them. You should be fine if you're with me; I have... a bit of a reputation around here for being kind. They should trust you if I do.
"And may I add that it is an honor to meet another Rainbowface," he said, addressing Mim with a sweeping bow. "I'm afraid I don't meet enough of you."

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork nodded and said, "Well,lets go then shall we?"
He cautiously made his way over to Mr. and Mrs. Swimmer and said, "Um, hellow there.  My friends and I just arrived here in the valley and we wanted to introduce ourselves.  I'm Snork."
Strafe introduced herself, "I'm Strafe.  It's a pleasure to meet you"
She hoped that she had made a good first impression.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim returns the bow, "It is my pleasure to meet you as well." She paused to think of his remark a moment, "Have you met many of my kind?  I've not really seen them around here much." She said.  

Mim nods agreeing with the first part of what Sy said, "Yes, it would be best to meet them quickly.   The among the most open minded are the ones I mentioned, with Mr and Mrs longneck, and Mr Thicknose being among those more respected among those living here, as well as Sy here.  The more that meet you on friendly terms the higher chance you will have little difficulty in living here." Mim said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante stepped over to the two swimmers, smiling and waving.
"Eheheh...H-Hi there.  I'm Dante...Dante S. Starfall.  Um...d-don't worry.  I won't attack anyone or anything.  I swear!"
He said, stammering nervously as he did so...