The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth Valley RP.

brekclub85 · 884 · 39925

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Like I posted as a topic in the RP discussion thread, I'm starting an RP based off my fanfic, Sharptooth Valley.  But when I realized that not many people posted, I thought of an idea inspired by the alphabet game in the Party Room: Everyone can control whoever they want, so for example, I control Chomper in this post, but feel free to control him in your posts!   Plus, you can add your own OCs!  Just be sure to read the fanfic so you're familar with all the changes.

NOTICE: Actually, OCs can only be controlled by their owners

It was another great morning in the Sharptooth Great Valley.  Chomper was starting to awake as the Bright Circle rose.  "Ahhh." he yawned as he woke up.  Dein and Terri, his parents, were still sleeping, and Chomper was sure it was his father's snoring that woke him up.   :DD

"Morning son," Terri said, her eye opening.  "Morning mom," Chomper smiled.  "I'm gonna go play with my friends."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail who was living in Sharptooth valley opened his eyes and jumped backwards in fear. It was only after a few moments that he realized it was just the bright circle in the sky. "oh...well another 'good' morning I suppose.' he said sarcastically as he stepped out of the cave.

"I wonder where everyone else is right now?" he thought aloud.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, a tan-colored fast biter had awoken.  "Morning Longtail!" Cera smiled, knowing how he would probably react.

"Hi Cera!" called Chomper.  

~~~~~~

At the waterhole, Ducky and Spike had woken up. (Spike was sleeping right beside it.)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Upon hearing Cera's greeting Longtail gave a startled yelp and jumped high enough to hit his head against a tree branch. As he landed on his belly back on the ground he moaned. "Hello...Cera. Nice morning isn't it." he said with a groan.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Cheer up Longtail," Littlefoot smiled, coming by.  "We were going to go hunt for breakfast, wanna come?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail rolled away from Littlefoot giving another cry of surprise and hit his head against a rock. "Ow...yeah, sure. I just wish you guys would stop sneaking up on me."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We won't, we promise," Littlefoot yelled. Chomper, Ruby, Spike, and Petrie came by. "Spike's hungry,  can tell," Petrie smiled.

Chomper gave Ruby a quick kiss.

"Let's go," Chomper smiled.  e enjoyed this reality he created.

(Remember, just cause I've controlled the gang in these posts, you all can control them in your posts.)

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
As the bright circle topped the edge of the Valley rim, its rays spilled down to strike a broad arch of skin poking up between two leafy bushes. The sail quivered as sunlight warmed the blood vessels within, heart starting to pump with more vigor. One pale green eye peeked open to view the world.

With a wide yawn to show off a thick jaw of round jagged teeth, he drew his squat legs under his body and shuffled out of the shrubs where he had curled up to sleep. The sunlight fell on a long low gray-skinned body with thick blunt snout and four short legs, a strong tail trailing behind. From his back sprung a high sail, lightening from gray at the bottom to pale lavender at the top, with a dusting of dark purple dapples along the outter edge. Lavender diamond-outline shapes ran along the sides of his body, matching his belly and eye patches.

Winder stretched his neck left and right, and then did the same for his tail. With the kinks worked out of his body, he shuffled out onto the trail that ran to the lake. He was hungry and thirsty and now that he was awake, he didn't plan to stay that way for very long.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(What species is Winder? I couldn't tell.)

"So what herd is hunting today?" Ruby asked.  "I heard it's the belly draggers," replied Cera.  "Of course, i could outhunt any belly dragger easily," the fast biter bragged.

"Right..." he friends went in unison

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail gave a nervous laugh as he felt Spike lick his back. He turned around and said, "Thanks Spike...I needed that." Spike grunted in response and smiled as well. "Uh...m-maybe we can just....watch the bellydraggers watch...ya know...just to be s-safe?" asked Longtail again with a curious look

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If you stay with us Longtail, I'm sure you'll be fine," Chomper smiled.  "Yeah, let's hunt as a group of friends, that alwyas works," Ruyby smiled.  Petrie was stil a bit tired so he slept on Spike's back, the belly dragger's body was big enough for a young flyer to lie on

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled a shy smile and stuttered, "O-okay you win. We hunt as a team." He then turned to Littlefoot and asked, "Is he okay?"

Littlefoot however didn't know, and just shrugged in response to the question. "I suppose we could ask if anyting is wrong with Petrie."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm just tired," Petrie replied, waking up from sleep briefly.  "I did a lot of stunts yesterday, and I'm still a bit exhausted."

Everyone proceeded to walk towards one of the exits to the MB, occasionally passing by a friend or family member

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
From a distance away, hidden among the trees, a pair of eyes watched the group leave the Great Valley. The eyes narrowed deeply, a hiss escaping their throat. They pulled their head away, not wanting to see this sight. Although shadow covered most of them, the dinosaur was definitely female, and she was covered in dark red, dark green, and pale green skin. A long, darker green crest formed on top of her head, set between her green eyes. On her left flank lay a forked scar, a long scar that split at the bottom tip. She wasn't very big, standing roughly 8 ft long. She was laying on the ground, her long arms in the grass like she was a four-legged dino. Teeth jetted out from her top jaw even when her mouth was closed.

She glanced over at another dino who was standing next to her, roughly 10 ft long this one was, covered in dark purple, light orange, and pale greenish yellow skin, also bearing a similar scar, though this one on her left thigh. Also female, but she wasn't of the same species. Her head was long and slender, her jagged teeth hidden inside the mouth. Her neck was long and slender, as well as her arms and legs; her tail was thicker in comparison. She had sickle claws like a fastbiter, but they were smaller and less usefull. Her body, however, was more built for speed compared to a fastbiter; her small size and longer legs helped her run faster, but she wasn't a fastrunner either. She flexed the digits on her hand, interlocking her thumb-like digit with her two longer digits, forming a fist, looking at it with her blue eyes.

The crested dinosaur growled in frustration. "How long must we suffer like this, Des?" The dinosaur muttered under her breath, curling her scaly lips back slightly. "We have been living like this for years. At what point are we going to do something about it?"

Des glanced at the crested dinosaur. "Patience, Guan. Patience... Good things come to those who wait." She gave a faint smile, tilting her head slightly to the side. She was looking at the same sharpteeth as Guan was. "Besides, we mustn't take out anger on the young ones..now can we..?"

Guan got up onto her feet. Although she was physically larger than Des, she wasn't as long or as tall. She craned her head slightly upward to look at Des in the eyes. "Well when is Chio going to give the orders? We've been living in this forsaken valley for too long with little action! I don't know how these sharpteeth can live like this..."

Des just sighed and shook her head. "Neither can I, but be patient, okay? And don't do anything stupid!"

"...fine..." Guan hissed.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper paused for a brief moment.  "What's wrong Chomper?" asked Ruby.  "It's weird, it felt like someone was watching us." Chomper replied.

"I didn't feel anything, maybe we should have Mr. Belly Dragger check you out," Cera half-jokingly suggested.

Chomper than let out a tiny huff and the group continued to head towards the exit.  The belly dragger hunting group had just left

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
((OOC: I wrote that Winder walks on four short legs and has a sail on his back. Those are pretty big hints. ;) Still can't guess? Click here to see his brother ))

Winder dipped his heavy gray muzzle into the wateringhole, lapping up the cool liquid until he had satisfied his thrist. His stomach growled like an angry Bellydragger and he knew breakfast would be the first goal of the day.

Winder was quite the antisocial sharptooth, and didn't often socialize with the others in the Valley. But it was a beautiful land with plenty of cool water and access to easy prey, and when he had wandered in after getting lost in the mountains, he decided it was an opportune place to stay. The other sharpteeth were cordial and often invited him into their social circles, which he usually declined with a grunt and a shake of his head.

Now as he was heading for the Valley exit to see what food could be found in the outside lands, he noticed a group of younglings heading in the same direction. His pale green eyes narrowed briefly out of old habit as he studied them, but after a moment he relaxed. Sharpteeth didn't fight each other for food in the Valley, not often anyway. There was an air of cooperation among the people here. Winder wouldn't have to defend any catch from these children.

He nodded his head a little in greeting as he pulled alongside them, walking with them toward the exit.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hi there," smiled Littlefoot, the first to notice Winder.  "I'm Littlefoot, this is Cera, chomper, Ruby, Petrie, Spike, and Longtail.   Are you going hunting too?"

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Indeed," Winder said in a gravelly voice, walking beside the children. He saw no reason to be uncivil to the citizens who lived in the peaceful Valley. "An excellent time for a hunt, early in the morning. My name is Winder."

He eyed the group of younglings and raised one eyebrow ridge. "I must admit, this old Sailback isn't quite used to the ways of your Valley just yet. Is it usual for such a pack of younglings to go out of the Valley on your own?" A small twinkle in his eye, he added, "You watch out now, don't get stepped on by a nervous Longneck."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't worry, we've done this before, we know what to do," Cera assured Winder.  

"Nice to meet you Winder," Chomper smiled.  Meanwhile, Terri (Chomper's mom) met up with Cira (Tria) and Tera (Petrie's mom).  "Morning girls, how's it going?" Terri asked her friends

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Des pulled her head back slightly. She noticed a sailback walking by the children and seemed to be talking to them. She recognized this sailback; she had seen the way that he had acted around the other sharpteeth. She had considered talking to the sailback, but thought better of it, feeling slightly intimidated by his jaws. She turned her head towards Guan. They had enough time to hang around this particular spot. The bright circle had long changed position since they first climbed up here. "Come on, lets go."

Guan looked at her. "Why? Are you afraid someone is going to smell us?"

Des shook her head. "No it is not that. We should report back to Chio." She glanced up at the bright circle, although indirectly so she wouldn't hurt her eyes. "He will be expecting us back there very soon."

With a grunt, Guan stretched her legs. "Okay, fine. But next time, can't we do more than just sit around, watching dinosaurs leave the valley? Doesn't Chio have anything better for us to do?"

Des grinned. "Soon, he will..."

With that said, the two small dinosaurs darted off into the distance.