The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane cafe 3 Discussion

Nick22 · 1054 · 53206

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great idea.. because i'm hoping to wrap this up and start on part 4 nefore the end of July.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm just going to say that I'm dropping out of this RP. It's not any of the other RP'ers here or anything, I just don't find this very interesting anymore. Nick has to keep PMing me to make me post here, and most of the time, I really can't think of what to post. Also, this RP is really confusing for me to follow for some reason.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i understand
 thank you for your participation von.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

drewtoby

• Ruby
    • View Profile
hello, I will join the RP as Tigger  :D . What do I need to know to start?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, the first thing to do is edxplain how Tigger got there. you can't just have a character pop in out of nowhere, you need to explain how she/he gor rhere, and why the character is there. Is s/he on vacation?  there by accident? etc.
 as for the story. an evil mage named Chong is trying to take over the region.. and eventually the world, he's allied himself with a group of terrorists named dragonstorm, who have access to the most cutting edge weapons in modern technology. Standing in their way is a hastly assembled assortment of characters, consisting of mages (Lord Stripetail, haresh, Setsuna and others) dragons(Spyro cynder, Tarrax etc), scentists (pelvanida group) and a varied group of cartoon characters (Scooby Doo and others). Together, with Stripetail as the de facto leader, they are calling themselves the Seaboard coalition.this war has now raged for nearly a half year, while the coalition, is making gains, chong and Sragonstorm still control vast areas.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It could be he went through a portal.  

Maybe he was accidently summoned or something from where he was in the 100 acre woods, if something magical gets destroyed or something in the rp, he may appear nearby.

drewtoby

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone! Okay, Tigger was bouncing through the 100 Acre woods (on halloween night) when a purple lightning bolt struck him, thus teleporting him here.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ok, i guess that works...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Okay, so now that Chong's captured, now what? End it right t here or show an epilogue?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, we still have to do a couple things, like have everyone check out of the hotel, and then we can start having folks head home.. shouldn't be more than a couple pages.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds good, a bit of an epilogue sounds like.  Then I guess we start talking about the next part at some point.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes once we wrap up everything, we can start working on part 4..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright, we are officially done. I will close this thread and the Rp, and will put up a new thread for Part 4! Great job everyone! :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: