The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Stranded

brekclub85 · 1258 · 50461

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Here's the RP. We got all the canon characters except Littlefoot assigned to somebody, and any of you are free to control him.)

Littlefoot and Chomper were breifly relieved as they saw the mean sharptooth float away into the Big Water, but they were still in danger.

"Mommy! Daddy! Help!" Chomper called in both languages

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hold on, Chomper!" Papa Sharptooth roared in sharpteeth language. Then he looked at near trees, searching for one that he could push to the water, so his son would have some log to hang on. He found one tree that seemed weak enough for him to break it. He rammed against it with all his strenght, until it finnaly callapsed and fell to the big water near Littlefoot and Chomper.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you daddy!" Chomper called, crawling up the log, he and Littlefoot had enough strength to go up.  Soon, they made it back safely to the island.

Spike smiled, seeing his friends safe

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I am glad that everything ended well" Papa said to his mate, going to the place where their kid and this longneck had landed.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you daddy," Chomper panted relieved.

Spike was still happy, but the gang was starting to realize: they were stranded on this island

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Papa Sharptooth just nodded his head. After Chomper was safe he could ask him about one thing:
"<Can you explain us what you were doing with these flatteeth?>"

(I thought it may be usefull to mark sharpteeth speech with different signs, so it would be more clear for everyone without need to write "he said in sharpteeth. I hope it is okey with you? )

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I like that idea of marking sharptooth speech different, Maybe need to remind folks every page or so of that, just in case or if we get a new player in.  )

Ducky clapped and claps her hands together care then glad and happiness showing on her face.

"They are safe, I am glad of that, I am, I am." Ducky said the relief and happyness plain in her voice.  

Littlefoot got himself onto the log and lay there panting, tired from keeping them both on top of the water and lay there resting a bit before he said anything.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"<um, these are my friends daddy>" Chomper replied. "<They saved me from those egg eaters when I was born.>"

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"<Oh... Did they?>" PS asked "<For that, I think they are worth not to be eaten by us... At least for now.>" he said with a bit creepy smile.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"< That's....good to hear>" Chomper smiled.

He then looked around and realized his request to Littlefoot sorta became true. The Gang was stuck on this island, and there was no way off

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot used his tail to try to move and steer the log over towards the beach where they had first gotten to the island and where they had wound up in their earlier attempt to use a log.  He also paddled with his feet.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soon, they arrived on the beach. "We're safe," Chomper said to Littlefoot.  "But..." he added regretfully," It looks like you're stuck here."

(This is just an idea I had, GVG, Myrkin, do you think you wanna role with it?)

Chomper wondered what his friends who do next. Maybe his parents would have to adopt the 5 leafeaters, since there was no way back to the mainland  :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods, "But you are safe and that is the more important thing." Littlefoot said, a bit tired but he got off of the log to go and sit down on the beach.  He looked at Chomper, "How are you feeling?" He asked him.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
After being so happy that Littlefoot was safe, Petrie next found himself frowning as he realized along with everyone else that they were stuck here. Especially with Chomper's words.

"Um...what they saying?" he asked Chomper in nervousness as he heard all the growling.

Kit flapped up higher to try and see how far the other side was...they'd used the landbridge before and walked all the distance, maybe it wasn't that far...but she found it was.

With a sigh the young flyer sunk down to land on Cera's head. "Yeah, Chomper's right, it's still very far over to the other side..." she said.

"Well we knew that" Cory said with a sigh. He frowned deeper as he realized how stuck they really were.

"Well great, now what are we suppose to do?!" he wondered.

~~~~

Meanwhile, on another part of the island, one young flyer was very relieved to have reached it. As broad of a smile as could, lite Twiz, the little green half sharptoothed flyer's, face as he finally reached the other side of the big water and landed, panting, on a tree branch.

He shouldn't have even been here with no way of getting back to his herd of sharptoothed flyers on the mainland, he knew, the whole thing had been dumb...dumb and full of false hope.

He'd spotted a flattoothed flyer off making his own way away from the mainland and, perhaps because he'd been missing him so much, Twiz had thought for a second that it might have been his kicked out flatoothed flyer father, Trip...so he'd trailed the other flyer even out across the water...before finding out the orange colored flyer wasn't even remotely similar to his father, who had been a reddish color anyway!

Plus the poor flyer was lost himself, just going in circles from starvation and desperation of a dry land...it had been even more depressing when atleast the only companion he'd had on this wild flyer's chase had landed on a log and been snatched up by a swimming sharptooth anyway!

So young Twiz had continued to the closest land at that point...the island, and thankfully made it...even if he had just lost that much more of his family he had had!

Atleast he could spot greenfood about in this place (and he could eat it without his herd frowning and saying his father's heredity had ruined their leader's son) as well as the occasional buzzer or something that might not mind if he wanted to go after that...Twiz still hadn't figured out what he was between sharptoothed or flattoothed flyer, but he was pursuing the flatoothed option with all his might incase he ever did meet back up with his father and his want to make him proud.

For now though, it felt good to not be having to flap to save himself from falling into the big water and drowning, so the small flyer closed his eyes and enjoyed the rest on the tree branch.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm fine Littlefoot," Chomper smiled. "Just a little wet. Follow me, we can catch up to everyone back up there!"

Spike looked sad at this knowledge, but he knew there was nothing they could do. He proceeded to chew on some nearby greenfood.

"<We're ok mom and dad>." Chomper said when they got to the rest of the dinos.

"Petrie, they just said they promise they won't eat you."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot followed Chomper up.  When she saw him Ducky's face lit up and she ran to Littlefoot to hug him & Chomper.  

"I am so happy to see you both, I am, I am, yep, yep, yep." She said to Littlefoot and Chomper.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper gave Ducky a hug back. "I'm glad to see you're all safe too."

Chomper than looked up at his folks. "<Mom, dad, my friends are stuck here. Could they live with us perhaps>?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, a sharptoothed flyer named Veli was flying near where Twiz was. "Hey, who are you?" he smiled, happy to see another flying sharptooth

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"<Live with us?"> Papa asked "<Let me think...>" He was wondering about this issue only for a moment, before he gave his answer.

"<No. I dont think this is a good idea. Who has ever heard of flatteeth sleeping in one place with sharpteeth? Besides... They have some unpleasant scent on them. We couldnt fall asleep with someone smelling like that.>" he stated, as the gang still had smell of Stinky Place on them.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Guys, it looks like you'll have to live with me and my family," Chomper said.   "But i don't think you can sleep in the same place as my parents."

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
"Yeah, alright, way to go!" Cera cheered, ecstatic that her friends were unharmed. Her expression fell when she heard someone utter the phrase 'You're stuck here,' but it wasn't surprising.
"Well, looks like we're right back where we started," she grumbled.