The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

One Long RP

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Okay here we go!

But before I get started I'd like to give a brief description as to what has happened so far.

At the opening of Chapter 26, the herd of the Great Valley and the valley itself is under siege by a crazy and bloodthirsty group of sharpteeth known as the Saurischia lead by the infamous Bleeding Heart, who is said to be worse than even Redclaw!  

Meanwhile Longtail's darkest secret is revealed to everyone that he is half sharptooth. While his friends still trust him, the elders are beginning to spread rumors, some behind Longtail's back, and some to his face, and some are going so far as to question Longtail's sincerity and loyalty. And this could be the start of something far more dangerous...for everyone!

As the bright circle rises on another morning in the Great Valley Longtail yawns and opens his eyes to see his uncle Cyrix still sleeping. Longtail then stood up and stepped outside the cave to see Mim standing near a stream. He yawned once more and walked over to her.
"Good morning Mim...how are you?

~~~

Elsewere in the valley Grandpa Longneck was enjoying the rising of the bright circle.
"It is a wonderful thing to see the circle rise on a new day." he said to himself aloud.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
With a smile of her own, Kit peeked one eye open as the rays of the bright circle penetrated over to shine on her face. She smiled and had just decided to sit up when a voice interrupted her.

"Hey Kit" Cory called, he seemed to always been the one of her friends coming to get her whenever Littlefoot and the others had something planned, and that could have been due to them knowing eachother for a bit longer on that trip to the Valley with the adults before she'd met back up with her lost cousin Petrie and his new friends that both her and Cory next got to meet.

Cory wasn't summoning for Littlefoot or the others benefit today though, he had just come over on his own before knowing of any plan yet. "Come on, I noticed Mr. Threehorn's at the watering hole, let's go splash and bug him" the whistling swimmer laughed at the idea already.

Kit's father, Tylr, smirked to himself without opening his eyes yet, "that kid gets up way too early" he commented.

Kit giggled, "Well I'm gonna follow his example and head off, ok daddy?" she said. Tylr nodded that he heard her and Kit flapped down to where Cory was.

"Come on, we gotta hurry or he'll move off and we won't get to do it" Cory said, running off towards the watering hole.

"Cory...you're not really serious...Cera's gonna be so mad if we actually do bug her dad this early" Kit called flapping after her friend.

"Aw, I'm not afraid of her" Cory called back, grin still on his face.

"Well how 'bout Mr. Threehorn himself, he'll yell too" Kit added as the two continued on towards the watering hole Mr. Threehorn was at

(can be where Mim and Longtail are or not depending on what you guys want; plus I don't think I mentioned Cory, but he's here too)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Deimos yawned as he got up. His best friend, Raptix was still sleeping. He went over to Raptix and gently petted his feathered head.

Raptix made a contented rumble and Deimos headed off to the stream to catch breakfast.

-------

Ovius was awake too; his parents were still sleeping and he headed off to the Feeding Grounds.

(OOC - I'll replace Hadros with Raptix but he'll be sleeping until that change is approved.)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante yawned, stretching out lazily on his tree branch.  He looked up at the sky, then sighed.
"Another day, another treestar.  Time to get myself moving, I guess."
He yawned, then rolled out of the tree, landing on his feet, and walked towards the stream.  As he got closer, he saw Longtail and Mim, and he waved to them, smiling broadly.
"Morning, you guys!  What's new?"
He asked brightly...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim smiled to Longtail then to Dante, "I'm doing well, not much new with me, and how about yourself?" She asked, having gotten done getting herself a drink from the nearby stream.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos swatted a fish from the stream when he heard voices. He decapitated the fish, ate the head and went over to Dante, Mim and Longtail.

"So what's new?" Deimos asked between bites of fish.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not much with me, and you?" Mim asked looking at Deimos.  "The fish are quite taseful here." Mim said, having the occasion to once in a while eat one of the smaller fish, though they were hard to catch.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I just got up; I'm not sure what I want to do today." Deimos replied. " I normally spar with some of the valley's dinosaurs."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled.
"Sparring?  Sounds like that might be kinda fun.  You game?"
He asked Deimos, smirking...

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh yeah!" Deimos said. "Armed or unarmed?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just be sure not to injure each other, or not to badly." Mim said smiling to them.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled and rolled his shoulders.  
"Whichever one you'd prefer."
He smirked...

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll take weaponry. I'm getting a little rusty with my staff. I guess the usual rule set: no clawing, no eye or groin attacks, no biting." Deimos responded.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandma Longneck had noticed her mate as slept in, as she would call it, sort of late...come to think of it so had Littlefoot. Shaking her head at 'her boys', she moved off towards the watering hole and found Topsy already there.

Mr. Threehorn, after giving a customary greeting sort of nod, and with a smile she returned it. All in all it seemed to be a normal peaceful day at the watering hole...

Just as Topsy bent to drink, though, a yell rang out, alteast near where he was so it sounded loud enough (the intruder was actually bursting from having hidden in the bushes for the right moment).

"Treesweet!" (ooc: cannonball) Cory yelled before tucking his feet and leaping straight into the water, splashing Topsy as effectively as if he'd been trying...which he had.

The young swimmer came up and spat water, which also hit Mr. Threehorn in the face, before smiling at the drenched, at least on his face, threehorn.

"Oh hi Mr. Threehorn, gee sorry, I didn't see you there" Cory grinned. Kit shook her head and smiled as she landed nearby.

Grandma Longneck hid a laugh.

Topsy sighed annoyed, shaking the water off of him, "You..." he said pointedly to Cory, yet then just finished almost sighingly, "...need to stay out of trouble". Topsy then moved off grumbling something about going to where a grown threehorn could get a drink in peace.

Cory grinned, "Out of trouble, got it sir" the little swimmer saluted. Kit laughed then looked to where Grandma Longneck was. "Oh hi Ma'am" she greeted politely with a smile, "I'm afraid Cory's causing trouble this morning" she looked to her friend once more, as if expecting him to be ashamed at having done that in front of one of the Valley leader...although it was also one of the Valley leaders he had just splashed.

Cory just grinned. Grandma Longneck smiled, "Oh, well I'm sure that splash was not intentional" she smiled to Cory. The little swimmer just glanced to the side, still smiling, and refused to answer one way or another.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smirked.  
"Well, that sounds just fine by me!  Can't wait to try out some of the new moves I've been working on..."
He said, eyes eager and ready...
(OOC: Dante's weapon style is similar to swordsmanship, either iaido or nito-ryu.  Right now, he'll use the first.)

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos went over to his sleeping area where he kept a wooden quarterstaff and a stone tipped spear.

He grabbed the quarterstaff and headed back to Dante. "Ready."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante ran off to his small sleeping area, grabbing one of his slightly curved, solidly-shaped branches.  He ran back to where Deimos and the others were, smirking broadly.
"Okay, I'm ready.  Where shall we duel?"
He asked, grinning...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Grandpa Longneck turned around feeling a bit thirsty and wondering if his mate was up yet. As he began to walk off he noticed Mr.Threehorn, and he seemed upset. 'This early in the day...oh this is not going to be easy.' thought the elder to himself as he looked down to his old friend and asked, "Excuse me my friend, have you seen my mate around? I'd like to speak with her."

~~~~~

Longtail smiled at Mim and replied.
"I'm alright....I'm still a little worried though." he said with a scared tone in his voice.
He then turned his head to watch Dante and Deimos spar.
'so early in the day...this is going to be a long day.' thought Longtail mentally with a sigh.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Worried about what?" Mim said, finishing getting herself a drink.  She had filled one of her gourds earlier and had had some leaves.  "You hungry for some breakfast?" She asked Longtail.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Topsy looked up with a frown, "Yeah, she's at the watering hole" he grumbled simply, "along with that trouble making whistling swimmer who had the audacity to splash me, and on purpose I know, despite what he says!" the threehorn grumbled.