The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Behind the scenes

Myrkin · 89 · 11107

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hurry up, Tria.  These tunnels are long, you know," Mr. Threehorn grumbled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming.  Just be patient and...LOOK OUT!" Tria shouted.

"Huh?" Mr. Threehorn asked as he looked around.

"YIKES!" shouted a human's voice.  Mr. Threehorn looked back around, and realized he was about to step on a human male.  The human dropped his large Coke as he dodged the threehorn's foot.

"Watch it, pal!" the human snorted.  Mr. Threehorn could not stop his foot and ended up slipping on the spilled Coke.  CRASH!

"Oooh, that had to hurt.  Are you okay, honey?" Tria asked as she came over next to him.  Mr. Threehorn was sprawled out as far as the corridor width would accommodate.  Tricia was sprawled nearby, but was giggling up a storm.  

"Oh, pesty pickerbushes!" he growled.  Just then, Tricia came over and started jumping on her father's back while giggling.

"Well, that's what you get when you rush, poopsie poo," Tria scolded.  Mr. Threehorn thought he'd die from his embarassment.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe Petrie can find him and tell him." Ducky said.

"me go and look and tell him." Petrie said then flew into the air to go high enough so he could look around to see if he could see where Chomper was.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
"Yeah, do so", Ecco answered and chuckled. "I am sure he would like some. Though I can understand why you don¥t want to have any fish. I think I wouldn¥t want to eat plants either."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail hoping he could help joined Petrie in the air, using his wings to keep him aloft. He then began to look around trying to find Chomper and the others.
"I wonder what the others are up to right now?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie was looking down once he had flown high enough to see if he could spot Chomper and the others.  "maybe they try to find us as we try to find them." Petrie said.   He looked around while flying around.  After a few minutes he pointed with his beak, "That them?" He asked as he thought he saw Chomper and some others.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
"So, anyway. What are the others of you thinking to do today?" Ecco asked. "I heard there should be something new. A new human I mean. Did you hear about that as well?"

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes, I did." Ruby and Ducky said in unison, then they looked at each other and giggled. After that Ruby continued:

"I don't know much about this new human though. The others only told that he is supposed to arrive today and he will meet with all of us and we all are supposed to meet with him."
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail sighed.
"I still don't see Chomper anywhere." he said with a worried look on his face.

Cyrix however looked at Ruby and asked, "So what is he going to tell us?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Petrie sees him, let's all run over there." Diver said as she then took off runing to where Petrie was pointing.