The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Temporary Home

Kit12 · 50 · 8092

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim sat on a rock looking out at the ocean, a thing she's heard about but had never seen.  As she sat looking out at the ocean she was finishing eating a leaf, wondering what the small fish and other small things including the underwater green food may taste like.  She suspected bad like the water did.  

- - -

"What shall we do next?" Diver asked as she looked around at those near her.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot was pretty much lost in his own train of thought. All he could think about now was Chomper. They had only seen each other for a little bit after all this time, and now it seemed like he would never see him again. "I just wish I could see him again. Why does he have to live on that island," he muttered to himself.

On the island, Chomper was thinking the same exact thing. He had already missed Littlefoot and it had only been a day since he left the island. "It's so boring here. I wish my friends were here so we could play again. I really miss them." Standing at the edge of the cliff, he peered off beyond the Big Water, hoping that he would see Elsie come back with Littlefoot riding on her head. "Littlefoot," he said to himself. "Come back, please."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cera smiled as she lead Skye over to a large shrub with treestars and sweet bubbles on it. "Come on dig in." she said as she began to eat her fill.

Spike was also still eating waiting for the rainbow face to awaken from his slumber.'I do hope he's okay.' thought the young spiketail to himself.

Cyrix at that moment opened his eyes and yawned. He took a few deep breaths of fresh air and then slowly stood up. He glanced around and after rubbing his eyes he noticed Spike sitting nearby. "Oh...hello young spiketail. Perhaps you can tell me where I am?" Cyrix asked genuinely.

Spike at that moment looked up and smiled as he turned around and began to lead the way back to the others.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Skye gave off a small little laugh back as she begun to eat from the shrub as well, glancing over to Cera once again as she ate still "By the way, I should've asked this, but how long are you lot planning on staying in this area for anyway? I mean, I for one, I don't even know what my own little plan is going to be at the moment" she spoke with her mouth full as well...her manners weren't exactly the best either.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's explore the area a bit more, then when we get to hot or something we can jump into the water." Rhyn said.  

"That does sound like a good idea.  Let's go do it." Mia said nodding and motioning for them to be off.

"I do hope Deon is ok.  I'm sure he certainly is." Diver said.  

"He's fine.  his herd eat fish mainly." Mai said, "Though maybe they caught some leaf gobblers if they fly by the area." Mia said, smiling at the idea of Deon and some of his herd jumping around and snapping at some leaf gobblers, as well as some of the sharp tooth flyers flying and snapping at leaf gobblers too.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Crea couldn't help herself and began to laugh aloud after she'd swallowed her mouthful of treestars. She was laughing so hard she began to roll around on the floor to try and ease the laughing pain. She then looked up at Skye and answered her question. "Well...honestly I don't know how long we're going to be here. Hopefully the green food in the Great Valley grows back soon. We'll be leaving then I suppose."

Spike stepped over to Littlefoot with a smile and sat down.

Cyrix having followed Spike to his friends smiled and politely asked, "Excuse me children...do you happen to know where I am...or more importantly if you know of a flyer?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Skye arched an eyebrow at Cera's laughing "Oookay...." was all she could say, even saying it loud without a care at all "It was just a simple question, no need to go and laugh about it, it wasn't all that funny" she added on and took another bite of the green food available.

"I mean hey, like I said, I don't even know where I am going to be heading to next, I guess wherever there is more green food available to eat" Skye glanced around a little bit as well before giving off a little shrug, she had no real plan available to herself at the moment, she was practically making it up as she was going along.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie saw a tree with some treesweets on it.  "How about we go over there.  Me could eat one of those.  Anyone else hungry?" he asked looking at the others.  

"I wouldn't mind eating one or 2 of those.  But they do look pretty high up." Mia said looking at the tree.

"They certainly are high up." Diver said looking up.  "I would not need a whole one but just a piece of one."

"Petrie and I can get some, and drop them down to you." Rhyn said, and patting Diver on the shoulder, "We can share one.  "

"One should certainly be enough for the both of us, and maybe Petrie also." Diver said nodding.  The group then headed towards where the tree with the fruit on it stood.

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
After having led Blossom to water, Kel and the young fast runner drank their fill. That's when Blossom began to complain of hunger and with a sigh Kel started to look for something to eat. The two waded through the freshwater creek and toward a cluster of green shrubbery.

Kel: "What would you say to a couple of treesweets, Blossom?"

Blossom: "Well I wouldn't say no."

As they got closer, Kel could definitely pick up the scent of the tasty treats. Emerging onto the creek bank, Blossom ran over toward the giant tree with the fruit hanging down from it.