The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Joining Awards 2014

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The award voting of 2017 is soon to be upon us, but before the awards begin it is time to honor those who have come to make the GOF part of their community.   This is for those members who joined back in 2014, have posted at least 100 times, and who remain active members of our community up through the current year.

This is the award banner for those of you who joined in 2014 and who are still around:

The following members may add the Member of 2014 Award to their signatures if they wish to do so:

CeraTheRed
RockingScorpion
Littlefoot fan 1990

Congratulations to all three of you, and thank you for your contributions which have made this forum the open and dynamic community that it is.  :)  Though 2014 may have been lacking in terms of numbers of new permanent members, it did not lack in quality for those of you who stuck around.

In case you too joined back in 2014, have posted 100 times or more, and are still active but are not on the list, please send us a note and we'll correct the mistake as quickly as possible.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Have you guys ever considered custom banners?

Does this mean the member of 2015 banner will be mine if I'm still active in 2018? (I joined in 2015 but only became active a couple of months ago)
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Jul 25 2017 on  09:01 PM
Have you guys ever considered custom banners?

Does this mean the member of 2015 banner will be mine if I'm still active in 2018? (I joined in 2015 but only became active a couple of months ago)
If you are still active, then yes, as you have more than 100 posts so you would be qualified for a "Member of" banner.  Though the icon for that year will feature a character that was introduced in the 12th film, as 2015 was the forum's 12th year.

As for custom banners, I am not sure what you mean exactly, but if you mean custom "Member of 20XX" banners, then the answer is no.  We use a standard banner to recognize all members of a certain year.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
oh, now I see why is Tria on this banner. :D

Congratulations, guys!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Congratulations to you three!  :yes I'm happy that you've stuck this long with us! Also, since I joined in 2011 and the award banner for that was likely given in 2014, I guess I wasted my chance to get this kind of banner?  :oops

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Sovereign,Jul 26 2017 on  02:04 AM
Congratulations to you three!  :yes I'm happy that you've stuck this long with us! Also, since I joined in 2011 and the award banner for that was likely given in 2014, I guess I wasted my chance to get this kind of banner?  :oops
You fit the criteria, I can't imagine the admins wouldn't allow you to use the signature award. Though you'll need to do some sleuthing because the banner is suffering from Photobucketitis

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sovereign,Jul 26 2017 on  02:04 AM
Yep, you meet the criteria for that year.  You will need to talk to Malte about that though, as the image is in his account and Chomper hasn't eaten the Photobucket icon obscuring it yet.  ;)