The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fantasy Roleplaying

Noname · 8502 · 213609

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sasha: I can't wait till i can use alchemy without drawing the circle
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jake showed Sasha the basics in Alchemy and he created a glass filled with water by only clapping his hands together and concentrating.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kavik made not of what planes certain of the dragon gods dwelt on as well as other interesting facts of the various areas of his interest, as well as his basic knowledge and study.  

----

Sivar continues her dance, finishing one and going to another as well as performing her various duties.  

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile Rex and his Dad were Training in the art of combat. Rex took a small blow to the head but quickly recovered and hit his Dad in the Chest.

Rex's Dad: <good shot son>
Rex: <thanks, your not to bad yourself>

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Adykon saw his contact, an older Dracon wearing dirty brown robes. He moved forward, eager to see what kind of job this elder had to offer him.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rex: <i'm puffed after all that training>
Rex's Dad: <i'll see you later son, go and talk with your friends now>
Rex: <ok>

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kavik went on to other scrolls, books and other such things, taking note of various things that caught his interest in various areas of interest.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rhiga saw her contact, the old Dracon with the brown robes. She needed the money if she ever wanted to settle down from her life on the move.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kavik continued his studies & research as he did every day, when he wasn't doing his other duties in the temple.

Sivar put her fans away and went to the next ritual she did daily.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rex went looking for his two friends, Rex saw Jake and Sasha and ran up to them.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sasha: hi Rex
Jake: did Dad teach you anything useful?
Rex: <all we did was train>
Jake: oh ok then

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sasha: i'll show you what Jake taught me
Rex: <ok let's see>

Sasha drew up a tarnsmutation circle and put some sand on it and she pressed her hands on the circle and an apple appeared.

Rex: <wow!!!>
Jake: Sasha will learn more in time
sasha: i can't wait!

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jake, Rex and Sasha all walk off to Sasha's house for some lunch

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jake, Rex and Sasha arrived at Sasha's house and they all sat down and ate a meal that Jake had prepared earlier.

Rex: <this is nice>
Sasha: this tastes good
Jake: why thank you, its spagetti bolonaise (don't know how to spell it)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Outside the city, a lone figure walked across the sands.  Akito, a wandering swordsman, approached the town, hoping to find work.  As he neared the town, a group of bandits seemed to appear from the sands, surrounding him.

"Heh.  Look here, boys.  We got ourselves a traveler.  You there, in the coat! Hand over all you got, and maybe we won't kill you!"
The man who was the apparent leader of the bandits yelled at Akito.  Akito stood silent, showing no response to the man's statement.

"Hey!  You hear me, you bastard?"
The leader yelled again.  Akito looked up at last, then stared the man down.

"I hear you.  I just feel no need to talk to vermin."
He said, subtly tightening his grip on his sword scabbard.  The man spluttered for a moment, then roared.

"You makin fun of me?!  You're dead!"
He yelled as he hand his men lunged forward, weapons ready.  Akito barely flinched, and in a moment, he reacted.  His scabbard turned the first few strikes, kncking his opponents aside, then he finally drew the blade.  The finely-crafted katana gleamed in the desert sun, as Akito lunged and leapt between foes, cleanly slicing through them in a flash.  He landed on the far side, near the entrance to the town, and flicked the blood clear of the Yamato, sheathing it as the raiders fell cloven behind him...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Adykon approached his employer, and saw that he was not the only one hired by this old Dracon. Walking towards him was a young adult female who he had never seen before, and yet, was all too familiar. She reminded him of another whom he had previously mated with.

Vaeri... that the name of the dancer he had known; a poor female Dracon who had curved her wild habits for the sake of their relationship... and he had left her when she announced her pregnancy his with child. He had lied to her; tricked her into thinking that he would return after six months away at war, to earn enough for the family. Before that time, Vaeri had spoken of a 23 year old daughter who had run away for fear of being caught for a theft.

Clearly, this lithe, graceful female before him was that daughter; her looks, her clothing, her scent, even the way she moved was all reminiscent of her mother. He felt ambivalent about working with her on this mission; while she was clearly beautiful and agile, it gave him a certain unease about adventuring with the one who would have been his stepdaughter had he kept his promise to her mother... to say nothing of the fact that he had fathered one of her half-siblings.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sivar finished her shift.  She left the ritual area and went to the hot tub area to relax.  She would then decide where to go next.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rhiga looked at the male she was working with on this quest... he was certainly taller and stronger than the other males she had worked with before. He would make an excellent melee combatant. She thought of what she and he might do together once the adventure was over, but she pushed those thoughts aside, as she had a job to do, and didn't want to get distracted by any... bodily thoughts.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sivar the priestess was soaking, getting relaxed laying down in the hot water with her head on the edge.

---

Kavik got up to stretch a bit before he went back to reading, using a cantrip to make light to ready by.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Dracon adventurers sat down, and faced their employer. He was an older Dracon, but certainly had an air of power about him. Wearing heavy robes, neither Rhiga nor Adykon could make out too many details about him, although it was clear that this Dracon was a mage, and a powerful one at that.