The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ducky and Petrie break up a fight

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Ducky:  "Do not fight!  It is not nice.  Oh, no, no, no!"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:44:32 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ducky: No do not have a horrible fright again no no no!

Petrie: Yeah! We have enough of this crud in first movie!

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: I told you several times I'm not doing the new movie after those stupid yellowbellies ruined our careers!

Cera: So what if our careers are ruined? We've needed work for a long time now and this is our opportunity! What if we never did another film again? Ever consider that, flathead?!

Littlefoot: I don't care! I'm not going to act again if it involves stupidity, onehorn!

Cera: Take...that...back...

Littlefoot: No.

Cera: I SAID TAKE IT BACK!

Littlefoot: NEVER!

(And before things can get any worse...)

Ducky: Stop, stop, stop! No more fighting!

Petrie: (by this point, Littlefoot and Cera are now broken up) Yeah! We all know yellowbellies suck, but that not stop us! Even if they make rude bottom noises on us...

Ducky: Yep yep yep! And besides, I am sure that this movie is going to be so much better-er than...that one, at least I hope it will.

Littlefoot: (cooled off) Well...if you say so.

Cera: Sure...I guess.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky (thinking):  "Wow, how am I pushing Littlefoot?  He is big enough to drag me, he is, he is."

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I remember putting on a similar caption that the Rest of the Gang wanted to see a re-enactment of the fight from the first movie. Now the rest of the Gang realized that they'd made a mistake, because now Littlefoot and Cera are fighting again for real.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person on Aug 24 2015, 07:58:12 PM
Littlefoot: onehorn!
O_O

You have made fatal error here, Flathead...