The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Starday, Pangaea!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
A happy 22nd birthday to you Pangea and congratulations for reaching the second "Schnappszahl" :)
I hope that you have a great celebration today and will have an awesome 23rd year of life full of health, success, happiness, friendship, luck, peace, love, and solved MSN problems to come ;)  :birthday

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Pangaea.  Hope you've had a great day.:)

:birthday  :celebrate  :birthday

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Thank you, CT, Dima, Caustizer, Kor, Sky, Iris, Jychara, Malte, and Saft! :D :smile :) :angel :^.^: :DD :P: :p :lol: :lol ;) :idea :o :! :wave :wow

Schnappszahl…I’m guessing that refers to a number with two or more digits in which all the digits are the same? Thanks! I’m going to go around today telling people that it's my second schnappszahl. :p

And Caustizer, I’ve seen that the next chapter of Far Away Home is up. I haven’t read it yet, because I consider it an extra-special gift that I want to save for later, when I know I’ll have plenty of time to enjoy it. Again, thank you immensely! :smile

It was raining this morning, so I was afraid that my siblings ad I wouldn’t be able to go out today; however, things are drying up now, so we might take a trip to the zoo today. This evening, after my parents get home, we’ll go out to a restaurant and then back home for ice cream cake. :birthday I’ll provide an update (and personal thanks to any other star day well-wishers who might have since posted) later. ;)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy birthday!
 :birthday  :wow  :lol  :DD  :smile  :idea  :angel  :!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
:birthday Happy Birthday Pangaea!  :birthday

Hope you get everything you want and more! :D  :DD  :smile

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, hope you have had a great day and have hopefully been able to go to the zoo.^^
And don't eat too much ice cream cake.;)  

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy Starday Pangaea!!!! Hope it's been great one. :DD  :birthday  :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Pangaea!

Hope you have a great day! :)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Happy birthday!

I have a gift for you sitting in the Twilight Valley topic. It will be ready soon.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Chiletrek, Amy, Blitz, pokeplayer, Serris, and inlerah: thank you all! :D

My birthday started off somewhat inauspiciously; the rain returned as we left for the zoo, and then we had problems getting there due to our normal route there being blocked in several places by road construction, and accidentally missing our exit on the freeway. However, we did eventually get there, and after that, the day was fantastic. :smile The animals weren’t any more active than usual (in fact, many of them were hiding, or only came out into the open for brief periods), but we were all in such high spirits that I guess we didn’t care that much. After that, we had an excellent dinner at Red Lobster, then picked up the ice cream cake and headed home, where I received a surprisingly large number of gifts. :o I was also ecstatic when I found out that a book I had ordered some time ago had recently arrived in the mail (Having originally tried to order it in December, it was really a seven-month-late Christmas present). It’s called New Perspectives on Horned Dinosaurs, and its subject, of course, is the threehorns and their relatives. :smile My actual birthday presents included some fantastic rocks (among them a picture jasper, oco geode, an ammonite slab, and a slice of dinosaur bone), a few wildlife books, and a Three Stooges DVD collection. :DD After that we had the cake.

And as I promised Malte, I took every opportunity to tell people that it was my second “schnappszahl” birthday. :smile I even had the people at Dairy Queen put “Happy 2nd Schnappszahl, (my name)” on the ice cream cake. :p

Quote from: Saft,Jul 14 2010 on  05:04 PM
And don't eat too much ice cream cake.;)
A bit too late for that, I'm afraid. Uff da…I'm stuffed. :P:

Quote from: Serris,Jul 14 2010 on  09:51 PM
I have a gift for you sitting in the Twilight Valley topic. It will be ready soon.
Uh-oh…I get the feeling that there'll be more reviewing in my future. :p Thanks. :)

Again, thank you all! :celebrate

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Pangaea!!! :birthday

Hope your having fun or your vacation right now! Doing anything special for your Birthday? :DD

EDIT: Also, didn't know you were only a year older than me. :blink:
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Happy Starday Pangaea!  :birthday  :DD

Is it just me or every day there are people having their stardays?  :smile

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Happy birthday! Enjoy it to the fullest  :DD

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I was just thinking this morning: "When is Pangaea's birthday?" And lo and behold, it is today! Happy birthday, Pangaea! You have my best wishes.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday! Hope you're enjoying your vacation! :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy Starday.  Hope it's a great day for you.  Good luck.  

:birthday  :DD  :wow  :oops  :!  :smile  :angel  :idea  :cheers  :celebrate

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile