The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Dalek

Dalekdino · 312 · 22428

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Three questions.

1. Actually is a comment, but thanks for subscribing to my YouTube channel! I hope to focus on it more during the summer.

2. As we near the end of another month, as always, which caption jokes of mine this month did you like or simply get a laugh out of?

3. You don't necessarily have to answer here, but have you read my fairly recent LBT fanfic "Questionable Subjects"?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: ADFan185,May 25 2016 on  02:13 AM
What's your favorite drink
Pepsi

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,May 25 2016 on  01:47 AM
Three questions.

1. Actually is a comment, but thanks for subscribing to my YouTube channel! I hope to focus on it more during the summer.

2. As we near the end of another month, as always, which caption jokes of mine this month did you like or simply get a laugh out of?

3. You don't necessarily have to answer here, but have you read my fairly recent LBT fanfic "Questionable Subjects"?
No problem I look forward to seeing more hopefully more LBT themed stuff.
I also check your sound cloud account now and then for any updates.

Ok.. Petrie getting slapped while trying to chat a girl up, Chomper being told her has cooties, Chomper getting soo bored he just pees where he's standing and cut to please stand by sigh, Petrie liking Ducky wiggle her toes a little too much and goes AWAY to get something out of himself :smile , Wild arms asking if they have homework,  Petrie suggesting to Ducky to use grass to clean her muddy bottom, Ali saying to Littlefoot in her sleep she wanted him to eat something of hers until the Director stops and tells her off. That all I can think off right now.

No I have read that. And to be honest, I'm not really into reading fics. Well feature length ones anyway. I've never really been a fan of reading for long periods of time. It feels it a chore for me..  

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No problem I look forward to seeing more hopefully more LBT themed stuff.
I also check your sound cloud account now and then for any updates.

I intend on focusing more on my YouTube, since I seem to be getting more attention there, so I'm not quite sure what I'll post on SoundCloud should I choose to do so. You'll be seeing stuff from me, I promise.  ;)

Petrie getting slapped while trying to chat a girl up

Johnny Bravo reference ahoy!

Chomper being told her has cooties

Surprised no one has actually done that joke before now.

Chomper getting soo bored he just pees where he's standing and cut to please stand by sigh

I'd continue the caption, but I know better than that. :p

Petrie liking Ducky wiggle her toes a little too much and goes AWAY to get something out of himself

Not even sure why I chose Petrie to be attracted by her feet. The caption was meant to be about boobs, but I couldn't find an appropriate caption to do it on. Probably would've been less appropriate anyways.

Ali saying to Littlefoot in her sleep she wanted him to eat something of hers until the Director stops and tells her off

You know which part Ali wants him to lick...! ...Her lips. Don't ask me why.

No I have read that. And to be honest, I'm not really into reading fics. Well feature length ones anyway. I've never really been a fan of reading for long periods of time. It feels it a chore for me..

It's actually pretty short; I've seen you review fanfictions that are quick one-shots. Mine is really no exception. It's not on here for certain reasons, but you can find it on my DeviantArt account if you really want to look it up.  ;)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Returning your question as always, which caption jokes of mine did you like from this month?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey! Don't mean to bug you, but it's been about a week now since I asked what captions of mine you liked from (now) last month. Just pointing out.  :D

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jul 1 2016 on  11:52 PM
Hey! Don't mean to bug you, but it's been about a week now since I asked what captions of mine you liked from (now) last month. Just pointing out.  :D
Sorry I've taken soo long.....  :oops  :sducky  I've been busy with other stuff.

Well anyway.

I like.. The one were Petrie says he's the new director of the franchise, Petrie saying Littlefoot has a zit, Your Rugrats naked Tommy reference, and that the diggers are Petrie's new back up singers. That's all I can think of really.. Hope that's ok

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
--Petrie says he's the new director of the franchise
What makes it funny, obviously, is that he slips out a variant of Ducky's catchphrase.  :p

--Petrie saying Littlefoot has a zit
Sudden early puberty much?

--Your Rugrats naked Tommy reference
Had to do it. Applause for finishing Petrie's thoughts off.  :smile  :smile

--the diggers are Petrie's new back up singers
I personally wouldn't know what to think of that...

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've only made relatively few captions within these past few months, but I'm still curious to know which ones out of them you liked or at least we're OK?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Oct 12 2016 on  03:41 PM
I've only made relatively few captions within these past few months, but I'm still curious to know which ones out of them you liked or at least we're OK?
Well to be honest they only one I've noticed and can remember that I found kinda funny was that one you made on the Chomper is relived caption

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Considering how active you've been in the Caption This section, I'm sure you may have noticed some of the captions I used to make years ago on various images there. Do you happen to recall any of them? If so, which ones did you really like?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
What are your favorite foods to eat?
I like to eat fish, roasted vegetables, cheese (especially melted cheese), almonds,
and Mediterranean food like hummus.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Dracorider19,Mar 27 2017 on  11:39 PM
What are your favorite foods to eat?
I like to eat fish, roasted vegetables, cheese (especially melted cheese), almonds,
and Mediterranean food like hummus.
Sorry for the long wait for a reply.

But my top favourite foods are. Pizza, curry, burgers, pasta, mangos, apples, cream cakes, crisps ( British for potato chips) fish and chips, raspberries.

And drinks, coke, coffee , herbal teas,  flavoured water and beer

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, burgers used to be my favorite food. I still like them, though Mediterranean food has become my new favorite.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Favourite season between Autumn and Winter?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Favourite season between Autumn and Winter?

If i had to choice I'd pock Autumn as its less cold. Though summer is my top favourite season