The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Dalek

Dalekdino · 312 · 22379

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Oh my! It appears that I've been spamming the caption section...! No, not really; I just made a basketful of them within the last couple of days. With that being said, what are some of my latest captions that you've liked?

(BTW, I'm probably taking a break from posting captions after that big spree...quite exhausting, if you ask me.)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Apr 6 2015 on  05:49 PM
Oh my! It appears that I've been spamming the caption section...! No, not really; I just made a basketful of them within the last couple of days. With that being said, what are some of my latest captions that you've liked?

(BTW, I'm probably taking a break from posting captions after that big spree...quite exhausting, if you ask me.)
Well I like the one you made on the one of Ducky and Petrie under Spike and refranced the fart scene from the 13th movie,  the one of Petrie complaing about Spike peed in the water he was drinking, one of Petrie saying he isn't ticklish,  Ducky telling Spike off for making a rude bottom noise, Ducky apologising for stepping on Littlefoots tootsies, another of Ducky saying sorry for wee weeing in front of everyone, and one you did a while back of Cera been unhappy about her current VA still been used for the 14th film, and from what Ive heard that might actually be happening.. <_<

Oh same you do some real funny captions.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So basically all of my rude humor jokes and then some others from the stack.  :p Funny, I think I've lost count on how many wee-wee, tootsies, and rude bottom noise captions that have been made so far (of course, the majority of them are by you and me, but a few others have tackled on). I wonder what's next in the area of childish slang...

Your captions are just as funny, my friend.  :D

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: DoofahLetOne,Apr 6 2015 on  08:44 PM
What's a Dalek?
Their villains in a British Sci-Fi called Dr Who. I'm surprised you haven't heard of them, there very popular.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'mma steal your question :p

What would you do to console Cera if she is upset?
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Apr 22 2015 on  06:26 PM
I'mma steal your question :p

What would you do to console Cera if she is upset?
Ah had a feeling you may return the question.

Well say if I had befriended her well and gained her trust like my OCs Josh and Bambo, I'd pet her or cuddle her, speak comfort to her, and wipe her tears away for her.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(I shalt also steal your question :p)

What would you give Cera for her starday?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Apr 25 2015 on  02:36 PM
(I shalt also steal your question :p)

What would you give Cera for her starday?
A nice big bunch of yellow flowers. Seeing as she said she likes them in the 5th movie.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Stealing your question (again) :p

Would you like Cera as a little sister? (Either her as a human or you as a triceratops)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 15 2015 on  08:49 AM
Stealing your question (again) :p

Would you like Cera as a little sister? (Either her as a human or you as a triceratops)
Had a feeling you'd return the question. Well this is quite tricks, as I always saw myself as a close friend to Cera like Bambo, or a better dad figure like Josh...  But yeah I think I would have liked her as a sister as a kid, as either her as a human like me. Or me as a triceratops like her.
Although I won't want Topsy for a dad... :x

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Any captions I have made in the past...while or so that you got a laugh out of?

(I might also ask you this every other month or so, depending on how well I keep up with the captions).

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Well I liked your loin king hula scene spoof in my Ducky hula dancing one, and your continuation of my caption in that one of Ducky doing a dance and song to apologies for the way she acted in LBT 8 to please Bambo. And your one of Petrie not making it to a relief spot in time. Your one of Ducky soaking her tootises to cool off been mad about them still using her current VA. Chomper saying his new desgin looks like Barney, Chomper running on a log to burn off the fat in his boy boobs. That's all I can think of at the moment.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
your continuation of my caption in that one of Ducky doing a dance and song to apologies for the way she acted in LBT 8 to please Bambo.

In case you didn't get the reference, the song was Hard to Say I'm Sorry by Chicago, which is a song I think would be hard for me to think of her singing while doing the hula. I mean, why sing a ballad while doing it? :lol

And your one of Petrie not making it to a relief spot in time.

Because that's what Sprite (and pretty much all sodas) does to you. Maybe I'll do another one, but on coffee...  :lol

Chomper running on a log to burn off the fat in his boy boobs.

Oh yes. Not to mention Ducky laughing at Petrie's terminology.  :D

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Returning your question once more, are there any captions I've made in the past 2 weeks or so that you like or have gotten a laugh out of?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Aug 25 2015 on  01:57 PM
Returning your question once more, are there any captions I've made in the past 2 weeks or so that you like or have gotten a laugh out of?
Well one of Cera complaining about how the writers didn't show how Chomper and Ruby met, Ruby saying she had to go pee in her own words, Ducky and Petrie finding out someone peed in a stream, the gang laughing at a joke in a episode of  Animaniacs. That all I can think of right now.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby saying she had to go pee in her own words

I figured you'd notice that. I've used this in a couple of captions already, one with Ruby and another one with Guido. Basically an alternate to needing to "see a man about a wallabee" or something similar.

the gang laughing at a joke in a episode of Animaniacs

The episode in mind had Pablo Picasso in it. Not sure if you've seen/remember it or not.

Ducky and Petrie finding out someone peed in a stream

And the classic slang that went along with it, I presume?  :smile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Aug 26 2015 on  01:46 AM

And the classic slang that went along with it, I presume?  :smile
Yes indeed:)

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Have you ever been to Devon? I have heard it's lovely.