The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Double Game Contest

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
It’s a small game that me and Vaan360 thought about. Actually, it already existed, but I don’t know the real name. For now, it’s the Double Game Contest.
Five contestants are put to test in five rounds of five questions. Each question must be answered in 20 seconds. Three options will be given, by the way. That way, you only have to choose A, B or C.
There is a small break between each round, in which contestants may chat.
Now for the challenge:
Each question has a certain value. The value raises as contestants go higher on the rounds.
At the end of each round, each is given ten seconds to think about whether quitting or discover.
If you don’t quit, and you’re in the bottom of the list, you drop out.
If you quit, you drop out anyways.
In reality, if you quit, you earned the money you were able to stock in the rounds.
But we aren’t giving away money, so… sorry.
The show airs in the Portuguese television, although I’m sure it also airs in others.

By the way, only contestants may post while the game is on.

So, who's up?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
How will you know if we posted within 20 seconds?
If I may make a suggestion, why don't you extend that to 24 hours? It is much more manageable in that time interval. For the 10 seconds, 12 hours.

I'm in, though. It sounds entertaining.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
That's true... well, 24 hours... I don't know, maybe an hour or two... 24 hours is a bit stretched.

But I'll wait to see. :D

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Comon guys, it will be fun, who wants to join too?