The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Welcome to the D&D World

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Any Dungeons & Dragons fans here? The famous RPG that started out as the pen and paper kind? Well, even if you’re not, you still might find what class you’re most like in that universe amusing. As a long-time D&D fan, I am not really surprised by what I’m most like. You kind of get a feel for the classes after more than ten years have gone by of playing it, heh heh. For any interested in seeing how you’d fit in here, here is an online test: http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=fantasy. If anyone is curious about me, I got the Druid.

Next, for those who don’t know, D&D characters play with an alignment. That is the approach a character takes to situations he or she comes in contact with it. There are three base alignments: good, neutral, and evil. Each base alignment has a subsection that makes them slightly different: lawful, neutral, and chaotic. So for the second and final part of this quiz, now that you know your class, what alignment do you live by? Know by taking this quiz: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b. If anyone is curious about me, I got lawful good. Each alignment is explained, so it might be best to share not just the alignment itself, but the description so people can understand it. My whole thing says:

Lawful Good
A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So, after that test, I got Neutral Good Bard/Monk.

Actually, kinda fitting for me.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've been collecting books for version 3.5, but no one in my town ever plays that version anymore.

By the way, I'm a Lawful Good Monk.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I plan in a 3.5 d & d group, and another one that is a mix of 3.5 and pathfinder.   Sometimes in a 4th edition group but I don't care for 4th edition to  much.