The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Tony Hawk series

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Besides kart racing, the Tony Hawk series was part of my gaming childhood, and I have many fond memories of the series.

My personal fav is Pro Skater 4, which I still consider to be one of the greatest games of all time.

I've never played Proving Ground, and though I also love THUG 2, I'll admit I've yet to play (though I want to) the original Underground.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
My favorite is definitely Tony Hawk 4, with 2 being a very close second. The character creator was a little more in depth, the levels were so much fun to skate around in, the soundtrack was perfect, the tricks were insane, and the best part: NO TIME LIMIT! I can't tell you how happy I was that I had an infinite amount of time to go and complete all the objectives on a level, even though they all had the standard 2 minute time limit. I think that out of the original four, Tony Hawk 4 perfected the skating game and remains to this day as one of my favorite games of all time.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Tony Hawk games were my favourite games in my childhood followed by the SKATE series.

The game SKATE 2 is now my favouite skateboarding game but all thanks to the Tony Hawk games popularising Skateboarding more at the end of the 1990s into the 2000s.