The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask zero-point

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I find forums fascinating. So many information, viewpoints and opinions, stories and whatnot in one place! It always blows my mind. An AMA section? Even better. I love AMAs! Never done one myself, though. Further interests? Drawing, music, writing, other art? Questions about me and my life? Logical paradoxes? Just throw that question my way, and I'll answer. Or I'll try, at least. :DD
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
What's your favorite video game?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypno on Feb 24 2018, 08:14:22 PM
What's your favorite video game?
That award goes to the Half-Life series. I absolutely love the whole series, the story is just amazing!
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
If anybody feels like asking something, feel free to do so. :DD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 What is your favorite book?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Somewhat related to Nick's question, what is your favorite poem or poet?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm, my favourite book is probably the book titled "A Crack in Creation: The New Power to Control Evolution" from Jennifer Doudna, one of my recent reads. As for a favourite poem/poet, I don't have one per se, but I really liked some of the poems of János Pilinszky.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Favorite programming language? :wacko
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
What is your favourite non-LBT animated film?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Do you play anything? Soccer, football, tennis?  :)