The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Requesting a Multiplayer Test

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A small-scale test didn't quite go as well as hoped so I'll get back to you on this. :p
I just need to find time to develop something worth testing before I bring  people into it again. :)

I'll let everyone know, sorry!

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, I work full time at my normal job and I just have been tired and have had no success with fixing the things I want to fix before I need a large multiplayer test.  I did a small test with Mumbling and found a lot of things I need to fix before trying again.

I'm going to lock this topic because it doesn't have much purpose anymore.

But... But...
What would you like me to do?  You're welcome to download the latest version and play with it with other members by organizing a game on your own time.  I just don't need a large test right now because I know what's going on.  I won't stop others from playing around with the releases that do exist. ;)

I'd just like to say:
My progress on developing this game is not part of any schedule in my life.  As a result, I can't really predict when things will be ready, nor can I promise any sort of regular updates.  I thought I needed a large multiplayer test.  Turns out I don't; I have enough other stuff to do after doing a 2-player test.  That's how it goes with projects as disorganized and random as this one, I'm sorry. :p